“Great food, service and prices”
Review of El Tequila Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

El Tequila Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This restaurant has not been open very long - a couple of months, I think. The owner has a brother, I think, with another Mexican restaurant in Cookeville. This El Tequila took over a deserted restaurant building just down the hill from the Alpine Lodge & Suites in Cookeville. Great place to eat and a real plus being only a couple of steps away from AL&S.
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We were staying at the Alpine Suites & Lodge so we walked to the restaurant.

Convenient, clean, comfortable, with excellent food, beverages, and service.

Highly recommended.