“Nice atmosphere!”

Cuisines: Asian
Description: 931-528-0345, merchant ID 6568250
Description: 931-528-0345, merchant ID 6568250
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Sushi is very good yet our favorite is the shrimp teriyaki. Large portions are given and the service is always good too.This is my son's favorite restaurant!!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

The sushi at this restaurant is the best I have ever had. I love the environment and staff is nice. If you are visiting Cookeville and like sushi, don't miss out.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

My Son and I ate here joking about a Sushi Bar being in a little town in the middle of nowhere. It wasn't bad better then we expected. There was not a lot of customers when we came in but the place was filling up by the time we left

Reviewed 21 May 2013

My wife and I love to come here for sushi. She was very leery at first, having never tried sushi, but now she's a convert. Menu selection is HUGE and it's all good!

Reviewed 29 April 2013

I thought the food was pretty good but while i was eating my food.. i was right against the wall and i felt crawling on my arm.. IT WAS A COCKROACH!! I flipped it off my arm and my husband killed with a napkin. We told the waiter, She said she had never seen one there before but it was only her second day working there. She told management and they didn't do anything. Also on my way to their bathroom i saw one run a crossed the floor.. Not cool...

1  Thank Beasley_13