“Dinner with guests”

Royal House of Thai
Ranked #30 of 178 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My sister was in town and we decided to try this restaurant. Very pleasantly surprised. Especially enjoyed squid salad. Excellent! Hot & sour soup, appetizers and entrees were all good. Recomend this place for a nice meal.

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

I'm a huge fan of any sort of curry and can say throughout the years I've came to know what is/isn't good curry, and for the price this place can't be beat! $7.99 for a large portion of red curry chicken. The pad Thai is awesome too! The place is ran by authentic Thai people so you can expect the best!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I had a luncheon meeting here yesterday and it was my first time back in several years. It hasn't changed much, and that's a good thing since it was always very good. The menu contains a great selection of Thai meals and curries. The quality of the food is good and the service was excellent. Thumbs up!

Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

I've ate here many times and the food is usually always fantastic. Until today when I got a little extra with my Hot and sour noodle.. There was a bug in it!! I cringed at the thought of what I never noticed eating before.. Like I said the food is usually great and I love it but I may be taking a break from it now...

2  Thank Foodjunkie1551
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I have been going to this place for about 15 years and everything I have tried is good. I usually stick to the fried rice or curry. For lunch soup is served with every meal.

Been to Royal House of Thai? Share your experiences!