“Amazing as usual. Great food & fun!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #11 of 169 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mission Viejo, California
“Amazing as usual. Great food & fun!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

All the best we have come to expect at Cracker Barrel. Friendly & genuinely kind people in Middle Tennessee. Our Waitress Elizabeth, a hard-working single mother of four was a delight!

Visited June 2014

Ocala, Florida
“downhill faster than a snowball”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I was in Cookeville on business the week of April 28th and decided to grab a bite at the Cracker Barrel there. Was I shocked! The service was very good but the food! LOUSY. My associate ordered their Sunday Special, Chicken Fried....and it came out 1/2 raw! Needless to say, my friend declined to eat that nor anything else. Since I'd already received my Bacon Cheeseburger, I was told it was OK if I wanted to eat it. I took one bite and that was enough.

We weren't charged and I left the little girl a nice tip....wasn't her fault! We then went to the local Burger King.

The rest of my stay I ate at various places but Cracker Barrel was NOT one of them!

• Visited April 2014
e tn
“Meh”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Cracker Barrel used to be so much better. They have really unchanged up their menu and how they cook things and now it is nothing to write about.

almo, kentucky
“Pleasant Meal”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We recently visited the Cracker Barrel in Cookville, Tennessee while passing through. It was cold that day and they had the beautiful stone fireplace roaring. We always love to be seated where we can see the fire. Our server was a very competent young man that knew what he was doing. Our food was delivered in a timely manner and was very good. We plan to visit this restaurant again.

Visited January 2014
Gainesville, Florida
“Love the Veg Platter”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

passing through - spending the night at a local hotel - picked up the Veg Platter to go - always a good choice when eating light while traveling - and love the holiday items in the store

• Visited December 2013