“Average”

Cuisines: American
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Average”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We were traveling and stopped here for dinner. Nothing special to say. Food was average and service was good.

Visited June 2014

Huron, Ohio
“This place needs a makeover...”
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

I felt like I stepped back in time at this location. The decor, TVs and vibe seemed like something out of the 80's or 90's.

Tue good news was that they had $1.00 Bugle Light house drafts and 1/2 price appetizers after 9pm. No Brewzilla though.

Applebee's needs to make their restaurants more consistently the same in the country.

Come.for the deals, not the ambience.

Newport, Tennessee
“Poor Food”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

The food was cold. This is the worst applebees I've seen on portions of food. When you order a 10oz steak you want what you pay for. Not a 6oz.Then we ordered a desert the Blondie wich is suppose to be HOT so that it will melt the maple topping. The blondie came out and the cake was as cold as the ice cream and the maple topping was also. When you go to a franchise resturant I thought they was all suppose to be the same. I guess not I will never eat at this one again!

• Visited September 2013
Near Nashville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very impressed”
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

Applebees has suffered from lack of capital investment. That being said...here is my review...

Excellent food and service. The waiter was great with our kids (Take note servers!!!!) and really acted as if he cared. This makes a big difference with families and increased his tip. The food was very good.

The music was a bit loud but tolerable.

The store is in need of a serious update but hey, the food and service was good, so I can overlook that.

Overall we were impressed

• Visited July 2013
“Half price apps after 9p.m.”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Can't go wrong with half price apps after 9! The chicken quesadillas and the wonton tacos...yum! You get like 10-11 cheesesticks in an order and thats only like $3! We will be back!

Visited March 2013