“Great Service”
Review of Baskin-Robbins

Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #8 of 9 Dessert in Cookeville
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Friendly staff. Very helpful. Nice selection of items. Clean inside and out. Ice cream was great! Just what you would expect from a Baskin Robbins. Would recommend.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Have always loved their ice cream. My dad took me their when I was a kid, and I have taken my children there, too. You just can't say anything bad about this chain.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

My husband got a peanut butter/chocolate sundae there. He enjoyed it a lot - was a bit pricy but not like the yogurt stores around which are ridiculous. It was a good size, presented well in layers in a clear plastic sundae style container. Plenty of whipped cream. Good location though parking was limited.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We tried the overpriced "Yogart; put your own stuff on" places, & came back to this CLEAN, FRESH, well operated BR ! The servers were very polite, prompt, and knowledgeable about the ingredients in the new flavors. The seating area was very well kept, with clean tables & chairs, the floor included. We're passing thru Cookeville often, & have elected to make B.R. our desert hangout! Admittingly there are a couple of ice cream places we will check out, but this Baskin Robbins is near the hotels.