“Get the tomatoes”

Salads & More
Tennessee
“Get the tomatoes”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

As the husband of a tomato snob, I can honestly tell you that this place rocks--especially when you consider it very early for good produce. But these were exceptional.

I had a friend invite me to eat there for lunch. I even snacked before going to ensure I wouldn't starve there but it was an excellent choice. I spent less than three bucks and that was a serious salad. It's quick, flexible and reasonable. They don't have enough seats but it is especially good for taking things to go. The dressings were all pretty heavy but that's about the worst thing I can say. Check them out & bring cash.

• Visited May 2014

Cookeville, Tennessee
“Best deal in town”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Its a treat to be able to stop in here, say hello to friends and get a fresh lunch or a salad to take home for your dinner.

Visited April 2014