“"Family atmosphere with good food"”

O'Charley's Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #22 of 181 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Description: Our menu is filled with classic American dishes like steak, salmon, burgers, sandwiches and salads, as well as other traditional favorites like slow-roasted prime rib and our famous chicken tenders, all at a great value.
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Ate Saturday, June 29 for a family members birthday the meal and service was very good. The birthday boy was given a free piece of pie which he said was very delicious. I would recommend this restaurant to other families

1  Thank Kathy H

Reviewed 21 June 2013

I was shocked to see the nice bar removed and replaced with a chunk of plywood covered in black spray paint. The nice booths have been replaced with pub tables, and you can now see all of the help coming and going from the kitchen. You feel like a deer in the headlights - no privacy in the bar and bright lights. Their best bartender also quit after 12-13 years. Took a long time to receive my meal. I will no longer go back - destroyed a nice atmosphere with their remodel.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

While their on business, a client suggested we eat there. It was just OK. For the price, it was no big deal. Food was bland. Service only fair as I had to flag down the server for my check. I waited a good ten minutes after I was finished hoping my server would drop off the check. I finally had to flag her down! Unacceptable! I won't return there.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

I usually love O'Charleys, but this trip fell short of my expectations. I think that most of the shortcomings were the fault of the server. When our food arrived the fries were cold, which means they probably sat waiting for her to serve them. We had to flag down another server to get something for us because our server was no where to be found. The food was still good though and I would go back as long as I had a different server.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Some the best Prime ripe in the area. Can cut it with a fork and they no how to cook it. Nice bar with a very good choice.