“Fantastic Food, Great Service”

O'Charley's Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #15 of 176 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Our family stayed in Cookeville visiting family and ate at O'Charley's on Sunday September 1, 2013. The food was cooked to perfection with amazing service. I would certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone who want a good flavorful meal.

1  Thank Doxielvr3

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I have eaten at this chain before but not at this store. When I sat at the bar the bartender, Chris, introduced himself, offered a handshake and asked my name! Nice! Throughout the meal I was addressed by my first name, even by the Managerwho stopped by to see if everything was OK. Excellent service and very different from the experience at Ruby Tuesday across the street. See my review there.

I ate their cedar plank salmon and it was served right out of the oven, very hot. Also very delicious. Add the fact that a pint of Stella Artois was $3 and I really enjoyed myself. Certain to return.

1  Thank Ron L
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Ate Saturday, June 29 for a family members birthday the meal and service was very good. The birthday boy was given a free piece of pie which he said was very delicious. I would recommend this restaurant to other families

1  Thank Kathy H
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I was shocked to see the nice bar removed and replaced with a chunk of plywood covered in black spray paint. The nice booths have been replaced with pub tables, and you can now see all of the help coming and going from the kitchen. You feel like a deer in the headlights - no privacy in the bar and bright lights. Their best bartender also quit after 12-13 years. Took a long time to receive my meal. I will no longer go back - destroyed a nice atmosphere with their remodel.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

While their on business, a client suggested we eat there. It was just OK. For the price, it was no big deal. Food was bland. Service only fair as I had to flag down the server for my check. I waited a good ten minutes after I was finished hoping my server would drop off the check. I finally had to flag her down! Unacceptable! I won't return there.