“Yummy”

47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Yummy”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We stopped in here on a trip back to KY from GA. This store is just overwhelming. They have so many different products and in such large quantities I just had to take my time and look everything over before I started selecting items to buy or else I would have bought way too much. =)

The prices are good and the options are just extensive. In addition to the standard boxed chocolates, holiday candy etc. they have an assortment of handmade confections such as the largest chocolate covered strawberries I have ever seen, chocolate covered pretzels, fudge, caramel apples. they all look delicious. We chose the Pecan Delights. Oh, can you say Yummmmmmmmmy!

Highly recommended that if you are in the area this is a great place to treat your sweet tooth.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank MichelleR68

Cheatham County, TN
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Chocolate, variety, good prices.”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

What's not to love? The shelves are full and organized, the store brightly lit and clean, the variety extensive, the staff helpful. I bought two big chocolate bunnies in fancy boxes for a dollar apiece! There are candies for diabetics, candies in big boxes, small boxes, plain boxes, there are new candies, specialty candies, imperfect candies, seasonal candies.

Visited December 2013