Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cookeville
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Cookeville
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Right off the interstate. Clean, nice lobby, cookies in the pm. Room clean, no problems. Front desk staff courteous and nice. He told me he was giving me a room that did not face the truck stop next door.(Really a gas station, but lots of 18 wheelers). So it was very quiet. Salt water pool. very nice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on opposite side from the truck stop/gas station.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank RNHH

Reviewed 23 July 2012

This was the perfect fit for my overnight in Cookeville...easy to find, quick front desk service, clean room and comfortable beds. My only complaint and it is very minor...wish I would have brought my own pillow.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Brand spanking new and super fresh-clean. Staff is awesome.

Room Tip: Ask for a room nearest a wifi node to get best wireless reception
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Topdiamond
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Had trouble finding due to wrong instructions in our GPS-had us exit at wrong exit and headed out a country road. Fellow at desk said H.I had coded in wrong and we weren't first person to have this happen. Other than that it was nice, clean, efficient H.I. Good breakfast as always Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JandM44
Reviewed 16 April 2012

My wife always books me into the #1 or #2 hotels on the Trip Advisor list. She knows that I value cleanliness, sanitary conditions and good maintenance first, customer service and hospitality second, and a good breakfast third. The Holiday Inn Express in Cookeville scored a FIVE on all three. They don't try to be fancy. They just try to give you what you need. I forgot my toothpaste. It was there. The room and bath were immaculate. The hospitality was outstanding. The breakfast was good hot bacon and eggs and plenty of other items. When I got ready to check out at noon, the manager at the desk told me there were plenty of "to go" foods set up on the bar for a light meal. Start to finish, this hotel was everything I needed for my school business trip over to Jackson County, about 25 minutes away. When in Cookeville, I'll definitely go back to the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank bjoclark
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Again, extremely satisfied!! This is was our first stay at this location and we could not have been happier..There was a large group of us and we were able to check-in extremely early and the reservation staff was very efficient. The rooms were clean and updated. The beds were comfortable and the shower was great. The free breakfast was yummy and we used the eating area to have a pizza party for the kids after a long day at the ballpark..very convenient!! As I said earllier, this was our 1st time at this location, but it was our 2nd time staying at a Holiday Inn Express traveling with our ball team and we will continue to look for this brand as we move forward in the tournament season!! Thanks Holiday Inn Express & Suites!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank baseballmom812
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Stopped here on our way to Washington DC. The staff was very friendly and the room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good. Parking was not the best and the room was a little pricey in my opinion.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family