“Same great food...same surly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Villa Castrioti

Villa Castrioti
Ranked #7 of 144 Restaurants in Cordova
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Same great food...same surly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

We came back to this place because it is elegant, romantic, and has wonderful food. We knew from previous visits that the service tended to be a bit slow, and more than a bit snooty...let me just say "simply correct"...no more. No smile, no concern for whether the order was proper, just smack in front of you and disappear till time to pay the bill ! Good thing the food WAS good, and we wanted to be alone !

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sandi G

Arlington, Tennessee
“A Local Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013

My wife and I have eaten here numerous times. The food is always good and some of the best servers in town. Occassionally, the crowd can be large, but the wait has never been more than a few minutes, although we have eaten at the bar a couple of times to avoid the wait. I recommend the Villa Castriotti salad. It's large enough to share, but tasty enough to make you wish you had ordered one for yourself. My personal favorite is the Chicken Piccata, while my wife usually orders the crab legs appetizer as a meal, which she says are the freshest in town. I love the atmosphere. They seem to be one of the few restaurants that understand that bright lights do not make for intimate dining.

• Visited March 2013
Franklin, Tennessee
“Remindss me of the Restaurant in the movie "Moonstruck"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2013

A littlle more casual then the movie version. Very good Italian food. The fantastic, but my favorite was the fresh garlic bread with the salad. The blue cheese dressing was some of the best I have had anywhere. The eggplant parmigiana was very tender, and their Marinira sauce tasted like we were in Italy itself. Finish with a cannoli was excellent. We will come back and try the pizza.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Giuseppes1933
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Best Italian on the East side”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2012

Surprisingly elegant for the location, this place has excellent entrees, albeit a bit pricey...take your family out for that once-in -a- while treat. While the service is almost ALWAYS surly, it is at a tolerable level considering the quality of the cuisine and atmosphere.

• Visited October 2012
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“Never Had a Bad Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

We've enjoyed Villa for a number of years and the food and service are always great. Veal is awesome, steak castrioti wonderful, chicken with garlic and oil pasta super fresh, house salad dressing always a hit. Rice castrioti with steak, chicken marsala and tenderloin cesear salad (lunch) my favs.

• Visited September 2012