“Yummy Chicken Spot!”

Add it.
Abner's Famous Chicken Tenders
Ranked #54 of 152 Restaurants in Cordova
Reviewed 27 February 2013 via mobile

Great chicken strips and the garlic bread was awesome! It was very busy with several sports teams coming in but the crowds did not cause a delay for us getting our food.

1  Thank DeeGist

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I recommend this place and I wish there was a store in Bartlett, TN and everywhere I go. The owner, who also cooks and manages the business, is a people person who has a great product. The prices are right and the chicken is perfectly seasoned.

1  Thank T-Bone1950
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I really like the chicken tenders here. It seems like everytime I go there though, all of the "kids" that work there are always playing around and joking. Other than way too many kids working there, I love the food !!!!!!!

1  Thank rjblackjack
Reviewed 4 July 2011

Abners has the best quality chicken strips you will find. My wife and I frequently have lunch there if we are out shopping. Quality is excellent, service is always fast and friendly, and the value is great. We can split an order of strips and have a great lunch for less than $15. You can't beat it!

1  Thank eatbread
Reviewed 25 July 2010

The food here is awesome if you're in the mood for some chicken tenders. I love their home made honey mustard and their grilled tenders. They have so many sized plates to choose from, there's no way they don't have a plate to suit you. It's perfect for a lunch or dinner with your kids, you def won't have to worry about them being too loud. I gave the service a 3 only because they only bring the food out to you. You have to order up front and get your own drinks and refills, not very convenient with an ifant, but the food is priced accordingly.