“Garden of Eden, perfect name-awesome time”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cosby
Garden of Eden Cabins
Ranked #5 of 14 Speciality Lodging in Cosby
“Garden of Eden, perfect name-awesome time”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We had the best time! The cabin was perfect and Miss Iva so sweet. Had to buy a painting of the Lullaby Waterfall cabin to take home. The creek is awesome, can't wait to come back when its warmer and get in! The dog loved it too, so nice to be able to bring him. Everything you need is here. Greatest mountain trip ever!! Thanks Miss Iva!

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank KellyD1998

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Northport, Alabama
Reviewed 3 November 2011

I was searching for a cozy mountain cabin for me and my boyfriend during my Christmas break from school when i found this place. I absolutely fell in love with the pics and descriptions on the website and was looking forward to booking a cabin the day after Christmas. The website information said there was a 3-night minimum stay for holidays, which was exactly the length of time we could get away (we have kids, work, school...). The first two times I called to get general info, whoever I spoke to informed me it was actually a 4-day minimum for holidays, which was longer than we had planned but we decided we could swing it. Then when I called to book the cabin I was told it was a week minimum during Christmas holiday! I am very disappointed now because there's no way we can stay out of town a whole week. I do not think it's right for any place to change the rules during holidays, even though it has become a popular pattern these days, mainly because people are getting too greedy, Not everyone traveling at that time is going for that holiday, it's just when they could get away. I am only out of school a limited number of days, and he can only take off a few days at a time. And it would not have been so frustrating if the website had simply stated this to begin with, or if the staff could all be on the same page with the info. If we had enjoyed our stay, we would have come back for a more lengthy trip for our honeymoon, and then every year for our anniversary. Their loss....now I will have to start searching again...

Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Kristin H
Kennesaw, Georgia
Reviewed 30 October 2011

My wife and I have stayed at several rental cabins in the Gatlinburg area, but we fell in love with Garden of Eden cabins and the owner/artist Iva Prince. Iva owns four private cabins on her property, and her office serves as a gallery for her beautiful oil paintings. We stayed in the "Lullaby Waterfall Cabin", a 2br/1ba 500 sq ft cabin with a back porch overlooking a rushing creek with a perky little waterfall. Totally private and tastefully furnished, it's the perfect romantic getaway, and yes the sound of the water invites blissful slumber. The porch view faces the Smokies and we enjoyed fall colors overlaid on a mountain vista from our rockers. A small kitchenette and tv with basic cable completes the package. Sleeps 4 but ideally priced for couples. Visiting with Iva and browsing her gallery was a joy, and Gatlinburg is a lovely 20 minute drive away, but the peace and natural beauty are attraction enough. We hope to return to Garden of Eden Cabins again soon... you will too!

• Stayed October 2011
4 Thank Jim E
middle tenn
Reviewed 13 October 2011

What a delight to find a clean, affordable cabin. We stayed in the Honeymoon Woods Cabin - a small, rustic "hillbilly" style. No fancy hot tub, jacuzzi, fireplace or game room. But exactly what we wanted - peaceful, quiet, wooded location. Clean as could be and a bit homey feeling. Not a fan of the tin roof, rained our second night and the "noise" kept me awake, but some people love that. We would go back again - but would opt for one of her cabins without stairs - we're not that nimble anymore! Nice fire ring and picnic table just steps from the door.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mspurple55
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cosby
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newport South
#29 of 52 in Gatlinburg
Deer Ridge Mountain Resort
Deer Ridge Mountain Resort
#6 of 52 in Gatlinburg

Been to Garden of Eden Cabins? Share your experiences!