“Wonderful place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Garden of Eden Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cosby
Garden of Eden Cabins
Ranked #5 of 14 Speciality Lodging in Cosby
Norwich, Connecticut
“Wonderful place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stayed in the Creekside cabin the first week of June, 2014 and enjoyed it very much. The place was immaculate, the location was very private and the sight and sound of the creek right below our deck was awesome. Should we return to this area to vacation, we would look to stay no where but here.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Waycross, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

I stayed at the Lullaby Waterfall cabin for a week in June of 2014. Upon entering the cabin, I first noticed how immaculately clean it was. It is a beautiful and very comfortable cabin secluded in the woods; a great place for peace and quiet and solitude. The beds, pillows and furniture were very comfortable. Every thing I needed to be comfortable was there; and more. It was obvious that a lot of consideration was given and much effort was made to see that guests enjoyed their stay. From the moment I entered the cabin until the moment I left, I felt good about being there and kindly towards Miss Iva and Chris. One can hear the creek from anywhere in the cabin at all times; especially when the glass doors are open. The creek can also be seen from the bed. I often rolled over, upon waking up, to gaze at the waterfall. The mornings I spent on the porch having my coffee were cool. I wore a light jacket. The forest canopy was thick, but when the sun glistened on the water and rocks for a short while during the day, it was gorgeous and delightful. I hope to return soon.

Room Tip: Of all the cabins, I recommend the Lullaby Falls cabin. It is secluded and has a better view of the...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Stephen T
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

We came for 5 days over spring break and it was wonderful!! The cabins are nice and clean with a full kitchen. They are pet friendly which was great; there was tons of room for the dogs to walk around and the kids to play. The only let down was there was no fish in the creek when we were there. Nice and quite location but still close enough to gatlinburg to spend some time in town. We will definitely be back for another visit.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Hephzibah, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

Our stay was at the creekside cabin which is exactly that. It overlooks a beautiful creek that lulls you to sleep every night. The cabin itself was way more than what we expected. Any hotel you pay out the nose for a bed and a bathroom. This offered two bedrooms with large beds, a full kitchen, full bath with washer and dryer, a living room with cable, and a gorgeous back porch looking toward the mountains. Plenty of seating inside and out. Our dogs had tons of space to roam outside. Very minimal pet fee that no hotel we've ever stayed at has offered. If we had needed anything we felt more than comfortable approaching Ms. Iva. She was so friendly and welcoming. Her art is beautiful and it completes the feel of the cabin. The cabin was clean, quiet, warm. It's off the beaten path so there is no traffic or noise. We came in super late on a Sunday and she made sure that the heat was on, light the porch, etc. It was like coming home after a long day. It is not too far from Gatlinburg or the national park. The drive to and from is scenic. It offers a peace and tranquility that no hotel in town could offer. We definitely will be back and recommend to everyone who likes the outdoors and peace of nature. Thanks Ms. Iva!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Keyra F
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

Stayed here multiple times. These aren't the "luxury" cabins with a hot tub and room for ten. What they are, they're well priced rustic cabins that are clean, in a secluded location. Almost anything you'll need is found in the cabin. There are stoves, full sized refrigerators, microwaves and cable TV. The owner is super nice and the property is well maintained. I highly reccomend staying here.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jason A
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

This was our 4th Christmas spent in the Lullaby Waterfall cabin. What a wonderful, quaint little place. I could listen to the babbling creek forever! It is such a great change of scenery for me and my husband. We are from Charleston, SC and hate the warm Christmases there. I would highly recommend the Lullaby Waterfall. Get back to nature and what's really important!

♥Bill and Donna Harney♥

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Donna H
Fairfield, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

We like to visit various parks for hiking and close to nature. I found this place through the internet. I really need the reviews to select where we want t stay so I want to pay back to those that look for a review as well. This place had a lot of good reviews and we liked the area from a previous trip in which we spent in a hotel in Gatlinburg. We have visited the Smokies many times, staying in Ober Gatlinburg, downtown, North Caroline outside of Bryson City and others. We found this place one of the best we have ever stayed. The property is beautiful! You won't feel like you are entering a resort when you pull in the entrance. Instead you will feel like you are in the park. You will realize a beautiful landscape and a wonderful cabin. We stayed in the Lullabye waterfall cabin. We arrived late, but upon arriving we slept to the sounds of running water through a creek. I woke up every morning to a beautiful sunrise, the cabin faces east with a cup of coffee on a very beautiful wood deck/porch that faces the creek. The cabin was immaculate. When they say everything was taken care of they mean it. I brought extra chairs for around the fire pit. Didn't need it. My goodness they had wood and kindling prepared for us. (for a short fire,. You will need to buy more if you want multiple fires). We brought extra pillow with us. Didn't need it. They have them. We brought a poker cooker for the fire, didn't need it. It was already there. The Cosby and Green Brier area is beautiful. We hiked to Hen Wallow falls and Ramsey's Cascades. Returning to the cabin was very nice. I just returned to Fairfield, Ohio tonight and I feel so strong about this place I wanted to write this now. Don't get me wrong. If you want a resort with hot tubs and pool tables and whatever then this is not where you want to go. If you like quiet, beauty and nature, then I highly recommend it. By the way, the hosts were extremely nice.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Rob P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cosby
Quality Inn
#7 of 52 in Gatlinburg
Deer Ridge Mountain Resort
Deer Ridge Mountain Resort
#6 of 52 in Gatlinburg

Been to Garden of Eden Cabins? Share your experiences!