“Creek Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cosby Creek Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cosby
Cosby Creek Cabins
Ranked #4 of 14 Speciality Lodging in Cosby
Chicago, Illinois
“Creek Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stayed at Creek Heaven in Cosby, TN. Our cabin was clean, quiet, and the view of the mountains by the creek was simply beautiful. The location was perfect to all the fun family activities that Wildwood Mountain offers as well as the proximity to the Smoky Mountain National Park. We decided to zipline. It was an amazing adventure. The ziplining crew was extremely helpful in guiding us and made sure we were safe and had fun. We stayed several days and plan to revisit again. We couldnt ask for a better place to stay!

Room Tip: Call Wildwood Mountain.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Benld, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stayed at the Mountain Manor for 4 days and it was amazing. Absolutely beautiful cabin and the location was perfect. We had total privacy and a gorgeous mountain view from our balcony. Needless to say, we will be coming back! I recommend CosbyCreekCabins 100%!

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Akdamm
Niles, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

We just returned from a 5 night stay at the "Cabin by the Creek" in Cosby, TN. The cabin that we rented was a three bedroom and two bath cabin. It was very clean and decorated just as portrayed in the online pictures. It had both a front and back porch and was located off a drive that turned and curved to a remote location. There are other houses there but it is a very quiet area located on a stream. The hot tub was located on the back porch along with a picnic table and swing. I will say that it is not handicap accessible so if this is a factor in your decision I would look to one of their other cabins for rent. If you stay you must go to the Foothills Parkway which is only a short drive up the road it has beautiful overlooks.

Room Tip: If you want to be close to activities or Gatlinburg this is not the place for you. It is approx. 20...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank faith327
Plantation Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

Stayed for 2 nights June 18th and 19th with our lab. No problems. The place looks just like the pictures and video on the web site. The lock code worked fine, AC worked, everything was clean.

The drive from the cabin to Dollywood was about 30 minutes. We used Google Maps on the iPhone and took some back roads to Patriot Park. I caught a bus to Dollywood for 50 cents while the wife walked the dog around the park.

The drive from the cabin to the Gattlinburg area is about 20 minutes. The cabin is located on I-321, but the noise is not a problem. At night you don't hear the cars passing by, even though the road is right there in the front yard. Barely any cars use that road at night.

Dish TV worked, I watched the Heat game.

There is no washer/dryer, and no hot tub. We didn't care or need these things. The 2nd bed is upstairs, while the master bed is next to the kitchen on the 1st floor. The kitchen has pots/pans, and silverware. There's a stove and fridge, no dish washer. We cleaned the dishes in the sink and let them dry on a towel.

I'd recommend this cabin.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank robvia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

We rented a cabin from them. Location was a little far from gatlinburg. Cabin was really nice. Had a mountain stream out our back door and a great view of the horse field and mountain from hot tub. Good friendly service.

• Stayed August 2012
4 Thank Susieq1719
Enterprise, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

I stayed right after Tonya B and I agree with her pros and cons as she did a great review of the property. I will say the best part besides the creek being right outside the back was having a washer and dryer. I don't know if our sheets were dirty as my wife washes everything when we get to a new place anyways so i would assume ours were clean. We didn't rent this through Cosby Creek Cabins though as I believe we rented directly from the owner, Brenda, through Wildwood Mountain. http://www.wildwoodmountain.com/Jon_s_Pond.php

I can't remember if she mentioned it or not but it does have a hot tub on the back porch, a fire pit, and a grill area. We didn't use the hot tub or the grill, but did make a small fire to make smores.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank TravisT947
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

We stayed at Whispering Creek May 2013. With the stay 4/pay for 3 nights special, it was a very good value. It's basic, but very clean and had everything we wanted. No hot tub, no washer/dryer, but that was just fine - I never have figured out why suddenly everyone has to have a hot tub in their cabin. It's a cabin, not the Ritz Carlton. I come for the scenic area, not for luxurious accommodations. The fabulous back porch right on the creek made us change our plans and hang out in the cabin for the first day. We accidentally locked the key in the house and were surprised when the manager answered the phone before 9 a.m. on Sunday morning. He was very helpful and everyone I spoke to was super friendly. I wish they had cabins in other locations, because I would definitely rent from them again. The only "negative" was that this was right next to another cabin (Wandering Creek, which does have a hot tub), but I knew that to begin with and we didn't have any issues with the neighbors. About 35 minutes to Gatlinburg, but super close to S.R. 32, which is the narrow, winding road to Cataloochee. Definitely the quieter side of the Smokies.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank bettinahildegard
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cosby
Sidney James Mountain Lodge
#25 of 78 in Gatlinburg
Arrow Creek Campground
Arrow Creek Campground
#33 of 52 in Gatlinburg

Been to Cosby Creek Cabins? Share your experiences!