“Great little diner”

Sandra & Trish's Place
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This restaurant is part of the Wafloy Mountain Retreat property. Restaurant is located right past Cobbly Nob Rentals on left going towards Gatlinburg from I-40 East (435) mile marker.Is approximately 15 minutes from gatlinburg.
Flat Rock, North Carolina
“Great little diner”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

On 321 west of Gatlinburg, we stopped here on our way back from the Cosby entrance to the national park. It is next to Jack's Market gas station and convenient to a number of campgrounds in the area. The daily special was lasagna and it was delicious, a hearty serving served hot. It came with a slice of garlic bread which was nothing special. Included was a salad, simple but fresh. They make their own blue cheese dressing and that was fantastic. Included in the $6.75 price was dessert, a square of moist and sweet apple cake. (They had a number of other good looking desserts on offer.) Our other entree was the hamburger steak, cooked to order, with choice of two sides plus a choice of soup or salad for $7.25. Casual place to grab a bite, good food and plenty of it, and the value can't be beat.

Visited October 2012

“Delicious, affordable, home-cooked local eatery”
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Our guides from a zip lining tour recommended this place. My fiancé had the special (smoked ribs, potato wedges, baked beans, and potato salad and dessert: blackberry cobbler) and I opted for chili and grilled cheese, knowing I would help with his special. All was delicious but the ribs were exceptional... Fell right off the bone. Both Sandra and Trish were working. One told us the ribs smoked all day the day before! I lap had the pecan pie after my meal. I'm glad I did. The food was delicious, the service was friendly and quick, and the company was welcoming. I highly recommend!

1 Thank agw7186
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great friendly little diner”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

After a canopy tour at Climb Works one of the staff recommended Sandra & Trish's Place which is just up the road a bit from Climb Works. We were told it was a friendly place with good food and they didn't lie! :o) Our group had everything from chili to country fried steak and it was all good! I'd highly recommend a stop at this charming little place!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank DanandJoyce
Salt Lake City, Utah
“So yummy!”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

The food was so good. We had a delicious breakfast of omelets and my daughters had pancakes. The chocolate chip are fantastic! Sandra is such a hard-working waitress and Trish is a great cook. We also ordered some food to go and they made everything perfect.

Visited July 2012
Washington pa 15301
“Not to Bad”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Food ok service was good prices were resonable there not gouging you for the food

Visited July 2012