“One of the finest Hampton Inns anywhere”

Hampton Inn Crossville
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Reviewed 15 August 2009

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns throughout the Southeastern US, but this has to be the best. This location is apparently new and it is super clean. The staff was extra nice and went out of their way to make me feel welcome. The room was spacious and featured a LCD flat panel TV. They also had a very good complimentary breakfast with a good selection . I have already booked another stay here. This is the Hampton Inn that others in the chain should be judged by.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 August 2009

I stayed one night. Very clean room, ice maker on each floor, plenty of parking, right on the highway. Everything I could want for a quick overnight stay. Also has a microwave and a small fridge in the room, which is always a plus.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
csvtn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crossville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2011

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate all our guests. Also, thank you for taking the time to write a great review, we do appreciate it. I am glad to see that we met your expectations. We certainly look forward to having you as our guest once again.

Reviewed 24 July 2009

We arrived at the Hampton Inn in Crossville at 3am after driving through several miles worth of horrific thunderstorms. Our original ETA was around 11pm, so the storms really set us back!

When I walked in the door the front desk clerk was waiting for me. She immediately said, "You must be Mrs. Cooan, I am so glad you made it OK!". What a wonderful welcome for a weary traveler! I am sure that I looked totally worn out, so she automatically gave us a late checkout without me even asking. That was wonderful! The kids and I slept in until 11am and then hit the road again. We missed the breakfast, and didn't have time to try out the pool, but the stay was exceptional specifically because of the service we received.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! I am glad to see that we were a "welcome oasis". It is our honor and priviledge! Our goal is to provide you with the best service possible. I am glad to see that we succeeded. It would be our honor to have you as our guest again, on your next trip the Crossville.

Reviewed 28 June 2009

The staff was friendly and accommodating.

They certainly appreciated our business.

We'll definitely stay again on a return visit.

Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! We value each and every guest and strive to see that all your expectaions are met. We certainly appreciate having you as our guest and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 21 November 2008

We stayed at the Hampton Inn enroute to Gatlinburg TN. I'm a Gold member with Hilton and have earned 95% of my points thru Hampton Inns so this was a 10,000 point reward stay. The hotel must have been brand new!! The check in staff were very friendly (as are most people in TN), the rooms very nice (even with flat screen tv's), and the bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate all our guests. We certainly love having all of those in our HHonors family. It is our goal to provide a home-away-from-home for all those who spend so much time on the road. Thank you for you kind review and we look forward to your next stop in Crossville.

Reviewed 12 August 2008

If you're playing golf at the Cumberland Bear Trace Course on the Tennessee Golf Trail, this is the place to stay. I say this, because I kind of don't see any other reason you'd be staying in Crossville TN. I've stayed in 4+ star hotels that weren't as nicely appointed. The coffee is actually good and so is the breakfast buffet. The people are very nice.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Thank you for staying with us! Also thank you for the review. Bear Trace is a great course and there are several others in the area at Faifield Glade. Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to having you as our guest on your next golf outing in Crossville.

Reviewed 31 May 2008

I had a reservation at another hotel in Crossville but when I saw the "Now Open" sign I stopped to see if they had availability and I'm so glad they did.

This is a brand new property just opened mid-May 2008 (opened 2 days before I arrived). Very friendly and helpful staff as well as a beautiful new hotel. There were very minor problems related to the property just opening but that is to be expected no matter where it is. I stayed for a week and had a very pleasant stay. Everyone seemed willing to go out of their way to see that your needs were met.

The rooms are nice sized and the bathroom is large with a huge walk-in shower. Flat screen TV's and micro/fridge in each room. Terrific comfy beds as most all Hampton Inns have now. Breakfast was the standard Hampton Inn breakfast, nice variety, plenty for everyone's taste.

Can't say one bad thing about this place, will definitely stay there again when I'm back in the area.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Thank you for staying with us. We are honored for having you as one of our first guests. I am glad to see that we met you expectations. We certainly look forward to haveing you as our guest once agian.