“Clean needs repair”

Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
rosemount
“Clean needs repair”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Large rooms, clean but needs some repairs. Bath tub drips and carpet and wall paper needs some repair. Price was great and would stay again. If you stop and see hotel coupon magazine there's a great coupon in it. Right of interstate and close to a lot of stores and resturants near by.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank phantompotter

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Georgetown
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

The motel was very clean, and affordable to say the least! Mila, the motel manager was so sweet and quickly made a fresh pot of coffee as soon as I walked in the office in the early morning. I definitely recommend this motel.

The motel is also making time to renovate the motel to hardwood floors so their customers are better suited.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mwest770
RedRoofInn803, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Crossville, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Crossville Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Had to stay here one night on the road due the "Hog Rally" in Cookeville. Lady at the desk that night was very sweet and let our girls swim a little while since we had been on the road all day (and the pool was closing in 5 mins when we arrived.). The place is very, very run down, AC in room is either freezing or burning up, no middle ground, beds are old and uncomfortable, carpet is quite worn and old. Breakfast is minimal and should not be called a breakfast. Was not a pleasant start to our vacation, but we appreciated the lady at the desk who was also there in the morning!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Sandy5473
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Crossville Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Travellers are raving about these Crossville hotels

Lewisburg, Tennessee
Reviewed 9 March 2014

They are in the process of remodeling and my room had not been done yet. Carpet was pulled away from the wall and frayed at the door threshold. Sink faucet had to be in just the right position to shut off otherwise it dripped steadily. To their credit, they did offer to move me to another room but I was only there to sleep for one night and did not want to move.

I had reserved an king room on the ground floor but it was taken so I ended up in a room with 2 double beds so I could stay on the ground floor. I do not do stairs well!

My room was on the I-40 side and was quite quiet. Flat screen TV worked and the bed was fine. Breakfast was waffles, rolls, tea and coffee. No juice, no fruit, no yogurt, no meat and no cereal or milk.

If this had been my first stay at a Red Roof, I would not be staying again but I know this is not typical of the chain.

Room Tip: Make sure to get one of the remodeled rooms and take a good look around the room before moving into...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank JohnB37091
RedRoofInn803, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Crossville, responded to this review, 16 March 2014
Thank your for choosing Red Roof Inn of Crossville during your travel. I apologized for the inconvenience that you experience at the property and thank you for taking the time to let me know where improvement is needed so that we may continue to maintain our standards. Hopefully next time you visit Crossville we are done with our renovation. You are valued guest and your stay is important to us.
Rocky Point, North Carolina

them out.
Continental Breakfast was skimpy

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jeff B
RedRoofInn803, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Crossville, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property for tripadvisor and we are pleased you were happy with your stay and Thank you for taking the time to let me know where improvement is needed so that we may continue to maintain our standards. We are working on the shower heads.
All CLC people are welcome to our hotel, we have the biggest truck parking in crossville, its easy in and out, located in front of the property. We served continental breakfast only due to the Cracker Barrel and Waffle House next door. Thanks again for the review .. Mila
Itamaraca
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I stayed three nights at this motel while visiting a friend in a nursing home. The rooms were very clean and attractive. Everything worked as it should. It was convenient to the interstate and downtown Crossville. Best of all, they except pets and have a nice large vacant field adjacent for walking them. I would definitely recommend it and would stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
RedRoofInn803, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Crossville, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn. We are also glad that you enjoyed the large vacant field adjacent to the property to walked your dog. I hope you have a safe drive back home and will see you again next time you visit your friend.
Cairns, Australia
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Mila provides the most friendly service. My room was very clean however the shower water pressure was a little low.

Had all the amenities including coffee machine.

The price was really good.

would stay again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
RedRoofInn803, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Crossville, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review and hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation here in the US.I am pleased to see that we met your or exceeded your expectation and hope to see you next time you travel to US. and thank you also for taking the time to let me know about shower water pressure and we are working on that ... Have a nice safe trip back home.