“Wonderful Hotel & Friendly Staff”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Reviewed 5 October 2011

I recently stayed at the Crossville Comfort Suites. As always, the staff are always very friendly and accommodating. I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last couple of years and I always get the same wonderful service every time I stay. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Crossville, TN area.

Breakfast is included with your stay and it is delicious.

Room Tip: Rooms on the opposite side of the Interstate are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff J

Reviewed 20 September 2011

We have stayed here twice in the last year and have always found this place very clean, friendly, good breakfast, and they always go above and beyond when you need something.
We stayed here for a week while looking for property in the area and the people here made us feel like we were at home.
We stay at a lot of Comfort Suites and this on is far above and beyond any other Comfort Suites we have stayed at. I wish the other hotels would take a page out of this hotels book!
Don't every worry about this hotel, We highly recomend the Crossvilee Comfort Suites.
Thanks again to your Hotel and your staff.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Plsport
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2011

What a fantastic review - This is exactly what all of the staff at the hotel strive to achieve!!

Customer care and satisfaction is truly our goal and to receive a review like this really makes all of the staff so proud. I have shared this review with everyone at the hotel and we all felt such pride.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions we really appreciate them and will continue to work hard to make sure your opinions are shared by others.

Please come back and see us soon !
Suzanne Beasmore - General Manager

Reviewed 19 September 2011

Good place to stay, prior to check-in at the Glades.

Room Tip: All rooms appear to be good.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2011

The service was excellent, very friendly. The room was large and well decorated. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was complimentary and very good. The motel was located right off the freeway exit and easy to find. (Don't reley on your navigator, it takes you to a cemetary) The motel can be seen soon as you get off the exit. When you get there, save the location on your navigator and you'll have no problems.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2011

Thank you so much for your review we are delighted you had a great stay with us. We all appreciate you taking the time to review us in such a positive and complimentary manner.
We recently re-vamped our breakfast to include allot more choice and I am so pleased you enjoyed what we have on offer. We will be adding more features to our hotel so next time you come back and see us we will have flat screen televisions in the rooms and a new bedding program is in the planning.
We welcome you back and will have the cookies and coffee ready and waiting for you..
Many thanks
Suzanne Beasmore - General Manager

Reviewed 20 July 2011

The stay was over a weekend. The room air conditioner did not work very well and the room smelled musty. We were moved to another room the next day but their was that musty smell again. I had to ask the clean staff to swap out the shower curtain that smelled like some sweaty feet. The breakfast was just above a continental breakfast (eggs and sausages were microwaved and rubbery). The staff had a pretty arrogant attitude. The front desk clerk was argumentative when trying to make a point. They had mentioned a few times that they won some kind of excellence award.Most people that lived in the area had the "I don't like tourists" attitude. You might want to check out other motels in the area to find a better place. The pools area and spa was fairly nice. There were a couple of gas stations in the area but the supper clubs closed early, and all the specialty shops were closed on Sundays. The only reason I stayed here was the fair price. The internet was down all weekend but the front desk clerk said she would ask the manager for a discount but never called us back.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank WItraveler2000
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2011

Thank you for your review. I am very concerned that you had a few issues whilst staying with us, it is always our intention to make sure everyone has a wonderful, enjoyable experience whilst at our hotel. I was made aware of internet issues and as soon as notified I contacted Frontier, they did apologise and it did turn out to be a local issue which unfortunately affected us and all of the properties around us, I understand Frontier worked on it during the night and by the morning it was fixed but I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience occured and do totally understand your concerns on this, if you would like to contact me I will do my absolute best to ensure any concerns are addressed and that we can welcome you back on a really positive note.

We appreciate you taking the time to review us and I am 100% confident that on your next stay you will be delighted - we work so hard to maintain an award winning property and really would welcome the opportunity to have you back to stay with us. We have just recently introduced a new breakfast so would invite you to come back and try our new menu.

Reviewed 5 February 2011

Very friendly and efficient staff. The room was very nice. My only suggestion would be to request one away from the interstate. We could hear the traffic and would definitely request a room on the other side. The breakfast area was very nice with standard hotel breakfast food. There was a pretty good Mexican restaurant next door. I would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Donna S
GeneralManagerTN310, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us - we truly appreciate your kind comments and I am delighted you had a good stay with us. I do apologize that you experienced some traffic noise, our windows are tripple glazed but I do sympathize that you had a issue. Please come back and see us and we will ensure you are upgraded to one of our luxury suites and I guarantee you will have another enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed 11 October 2010

Our Fall family reunion in IL turned into a funeral run to TN. The staff at Comfort Suites was very welcoming. They offered our group the breakfast area as a gathering spot after the visitation and brought us some wonderful cookies and donuts. They were extremely helpful with directions and everthing else we needed during our stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Diane_1964
GeneralManagerTN310, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2011

We are delighted we were able to offer accommodation to you and your family at what turned out to be a difficult time for you, we hope in a small way we made this time a little easier for you. We thank you for your kind review and welcome you and your family back to "our family" anytime you are in the area.
Thank you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Crossville
Hampton Inn Crossville
Howard Johnson Hotel Spring City
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
#4 of 12 in Crossville

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!