Comfort Suites
US$122
US$122
Hampton.com
US$91
Red Roof Inn Crossville(Crossville)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$70
Priceline
Executive Inn(Crossville)
US$57
Pandora's Forest Resort & Nightclub(Crossville)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$64
Super 8 Crossville TN(Crossville)(Great Value!)
US$87
Priceline
All reviewscookiessitting areaking suiteindoor poolwafflesreal estateworkout arealemon waterdesk clerkrooms are largechoice hotelstaco bellmexican restaurant next doorhotel experiencewould definitely stay here againthe general managerbreakfast room
Reviewed 14 July 2014

While searching, successfully, for our new home in Crossville, TN, had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful hotel for 5 nights. Nicest people I have ever met! The entire staff was an absolute delight. As I'm an early riser, became acquainted with the night desk clerk, Woody. This young man went out of his way to accomodate us and was easily one of the nicest young men I have ever met. If you're ever in Crossvile, stay here and say hello to Woody for me.

Richard & Diane Graham
Conway, NH

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are delighted you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that Woody was so helpful to you, we really pride ourselves on going above and beyond to help our guests and I am delighted you found this to be the case.

Please come back and see us and we will have a warm welcome waiting for you.

Many thanks

Suzanne Moffat (General Manager)

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Linda, the evening desk clerk, was the best. Made us feel like we were real guests. Rooms were large small sitting area. I liked the bed and pillows. Comfortable. Full, hot breakfast. Dining area very clean with an attendant on duty. Very quiet never heard anyone in hallway. Yes, there were a lot of people there..
The only suggestion I have is a need for a nonslip bath mat for tub when showering.
Will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are delighted you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you plan to return. We will have a warm welcome waiting for you.

Many thanks

Suzanne Moffat (General Manager)

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stay at this hotel 6 - 8 times per year for business. It is conveniently located along I-40 a couple of miles from Crossville. They have just recently remodeled and upgraded all the rooms. Bedding is very comfortable and rooms are spacious with fridge/micro if needed. It now has free weights in the exercise room along with the other stuff. An indoor pool and hot tub is nice. The lady that does the breakfast is does a great job with the food preparation and availability.

Room Tip: Upper Floor behind the service desk is where you have no road noise.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for writing such a positive review for us, we really appreciate you taking the time out to leave such great praise for our hotel.

We are so happy you like our new look - we recently completed a full renovation of the hotel and I am so delighted you like our changes!

Please come back and see us.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I rarely write reviews because I stay in hotels all most every night. But when I checked in to the comfort Suites in Crossville Tennessee it was the start of a wonderful stay. The team of employees here where the most polite team of employees I’ve ever dealt with. The stay started with Stacy and Rhonda who made me feel at home at the very beginning. The cleaning staff was just as enjoyable to talk to and they could not do enough to make your stay more pleasant.

I am in Crossville on a regular basis and this will be my hotel of choice from now on. Ladies you may me feel at home from the very beginning of my stay to the very end. Thank you Stacy, Stephanie, Polly, Rhonda, Mary and Amber your manager must be proud to have such a class team.

Robert H Klein
Regional Sales Manager
Lignetics Inc

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your wonderful review!! We are truly delighted you had such a good stay with us. I have passed your comments on to all of my staff who with me thank you for taking time to appreciate us and the efforts we make to ensure you always have an exceptional stay.

Please come back and see us and we will have the fresh cookies and coffee waiting for you.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Very nice facility. Room very nice. Breakfast was excellent. We came for one night and every thing was fine. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful with direction to the CCPlayhouse. I can not think of anymore to say but you want 200 characters so here they are. I hope that this makes 200 because I don't want to type anymore.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!! We really appreciate your positive comments and we are delighted you had such a great stay with us.