“Boy was it good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Very impressed with the meal chosen. Had a chicken burrito and it was very tasty. The all white chicken meat had a great flavor. I tend to initially judge Mexican places by their chips and salsa....both were excellent

1  Thank gafowlie

Reviewed 20 March 2014

A friendly restaurant with good service. The choices on the menu were plentiful and the portions were generous. In addition it located close to my hotel, Comfort Suite, and I am glad I stopped for dinner. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

This restaurant was very close to our hotel, Hampton Inn. I had asked the front desk clerk about the food here and he said he goes there often himself. Had an early dinner, wasn't very busy when we arrived but by the time we left it was very busy. Great food, great margaritas, and great service, decor was good, nice and clean. Our waiter was funny and food was warm and got it quick. Portions were large, neither one of us could finish our meal, tasty enchiladas. Good food and close to hotel a plus!!!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

There were only a few patrons there when we visited, the service was quick and friendly. We have friends who recomended this restaurant, we thought it was ok, the margarita was real good.

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on a Sunday after attending revival in the area. I am not a big Mexican fan to start off with... We were seated quickly and waiter came right a way with chips and salsa and took our drink orders. We had our food in no time. The staff was friendly. Family atmosphere. The portions were huge and they have a lunch menu everyday of the week. I had the burrito cancun. It was ok but didn't wow me.... It was ground beef but tasted like some kind of mystery meat, but granted I'm not a big Mexican food fan. Everyone else enjoyed their meal.

Been to Cancun Mexican Restaurant I40? Share your experiences!