“Good beef brisket - great BBQ sauce”
Review of Lefty's Barbeque

Lefty's Barbeque
Ranked #7 of 123 Restaurants in Crossville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Watertown, Wisconsin
“Good beef brisket - great BBQ sauce”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We were staying near Crossville, TN and thought we would have a great many choices for BBQ. On the one hand I was disappointed that there was not more to choose from but on the other, Lefty's filled the bill very well. We ate there twice during our stay and enjoyed it both times. The brisket was tender & tasty. They have 2 BBQ sauces at the table - one regular & one hot. Cheryl had the regular & thought it was very good. I had the hot & it was a great taste treat - a tangy bite that made the brisket taste even better.
They are in a new location right near an I-40 exit and well worth the stop.

• Visited May 2014

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Lefty bbq very disappointing”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Heard a lot of good things about this BBQ but was very disappointed the ribs look very good and fell off the bone but had absolutely no flavor. It was like they were boiled then put on smoker with no rub. For 40.00 I expected a little more bang. Will not be back

1 Thank culltrucker
“Horribly disappointed!!!!! DON'T GO! Save your $$$”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Overpriced for tasteless bbq. My husband & I stopped to try Lefty's BBQ in Crossville, TN. We spent $40 and was very disappointed. We had ribs and pulled pork. Both seem "smoked" but had the flavor of boiled then smoked for a little bit just to add the smoked taste. The ribs had no rub or any other seasoning, salt can go a long way to add some flavor. The pulled pork was just as bland. I had the potato salad which was tasteless and he had the fries..which were not salted. The bbq sauce is mediocre at best. This is not a place I would recommend.

Dallas, Texas
“Best BarBQ Ever !”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Amazing barbecue...had ribs, chopped pork sandwich, SO good. This is our 2nd time there, It's clean, yummy and the service is great. The Barbq sauce is so good we bought 2 bottles to take home.
Ask for a waitress named Alex, she's the best.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ash W
Richfield, Wisconsin
“Best barbecue we've had in a long while. Tripadvisor rating pretty well on.”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My husband and I had the pulled pork and it was great. I had cornbread and it was O.K. but in pancake form (not what I expected-maybe it's a Southern thing?) Our six year old had ribs believe it or not. He gets pretty sick of the kid meal options at places. They were the best ribs ever! Nice and smoky, fall off the bone tender. My husband liked the sauce so much we bought two bottles. We plan to go back for dinner again tomorrow. Very informal. Great service and quick food delivery.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Aerin03

Been to Lefty's Barbeque? Share your experiences!