“Great salad”

'The Beef and Barrel Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #4 of 128 Restaurants in Crossville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Local restaurant - do not believe they have a website
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I ordered chili and house salad. Both were good, salad had very fresh ingredients. Nice clean restaurant with bar/lounge in the back, great staff, good prices. My husband and I both had only one complaint and that was we did not like the ranch dressing .

Reviewed 6 February 2014

The wait staff was friendly and the service was good.The Onion Rings were great, thick cut, perfectly coated in batter, and served hot. My party also ordered the loaded cheese fries which were good as well. My bacon cheese was good, cooked as I requested. What would have made the burger better, in my opinion, is if it would have been served on a home made bun. I recommend giving this place a try.

1  Thank mike_finds_the_best
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We were kind of unsure what to expect by the looks of the building but we were pleasantly surprised by the EXCELLENT food and GREAT service. We will be going back often to try out many different options on the menu as we feel we can't go wrong going here. The prices are really reasonable with tasty flavorful food... this is a MUST go to place if you are looking for good food in Crossville.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Can't go wrong at the Beef and Barrel. We bring our friends here and we always have a good meal. The early bird specials are all very good. We have tried just about all of them and they are all excellent. They include your beverage, soup or salad, main entree and dessert. The soups are always different and very hearty. You can't go wrong here. The price is $10.00. An excellent value.

Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

After two visits to Beef and Barrel, I give it a thumbs up. The potato skins are great, the Reuben sandwich and fries are wonderful and the service is top notch. They have lots of daily specials including a soup and salad combo. Stay away from the fresh fruit, it's not too fresh! The atmosphere is homey and the price is right.

1  Thank roncourt