Stagecoach Place Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Stagecoach is the place for the freshest, healthiest dining in town. The owners grow their own organic vegetables for their food, the tomatoes are amazing in the sauces and bruschetta. The salads are wonderful and the pizzas are to die for. They have a trio special for 10 dollars- soup, salad and half a sandwich. The sandwiches are made with fresh baked bread on site. The service is wonderful and the owners are on hand to make sure everything is top notch. This is the place to eat!

4  Thank roncourt

Reviewed 4 March 2014

They are really good at what they do. Great food ,attentive service. When I am in the area this is the place!!

2  Thank haynesles
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My husband and I snuck away to Stagecoach without the kids and had a lovely dinner. I had the salmon salad and it was so good!! Quaint atmosphere and great service! We will definitely go back! *We have young children and I'm not sure I'd want to take them here for dinner... maybe lunch.

1  Thank RadTabD
Reviewed 12 January 2014

By far our favorite place in Crossville. Authentic food, great prices, and a very fun staff. However, if you go, don't expect a quick meal. Instead expect a 1-2 hour dining experience which will not disappoint you. Everything is prepared from scratch and to perfection. Bring a bottle of wine (BYOB), enjoy the conversation and indulge yourself with an appetizer while you wait on your entree. Believe me, the wait is worth it. Best lasagna I have ever had, but is not available every night. Make reservations and you will not regret

4  Thank Jack W
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I thought this was great food and good service. It's more like Northern Itilian cooked by really good chefs. A man and women own, operate and are very friendly and great cooks.

3  Thank Michael B

Been to Stagecoach Place Cafe? Share your experiences!