Economy Inn Crossville
Comfort Suites(Crossville)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$93
ComfortSuites
Red Roof Inn Crossville(Crossville)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$77
Red Roof
US$91
Super 8 Crossville TN(Crossville)(Great Value!)
US$87
Priceline
Executive Inn(Crossville)
US$57
Quality Inn(Crossville)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Florida
Reviewed 12 June 2005

Although the area is beautiful, we picked the wrong motel for our first night of a road trip. My husband, myself, and our 3 children started out on this road trip to go to my step-daughter's wedding in Mass. We were taking the long scenic way. We were very tired from our drive from Tampa, FL and wanted to find a motel quick. Not being wealthy, we needed to find a clean, but reasonably price motel. We saw the sign for Scottish Inn. It said $29.95. We could handle that, so we stopped in. We should have turned right around when the clerk/manager/owner was not very friendly. He acted like we were bothering him asking for a room. Anytime any of us walked out of the motel room door, he stared us down with dirty looks as if we were doing something wrong. The request for extra towels (There were only 2 in the room) was accepted as if we were interupting something very important. The $29.95 fee turned into a total of $58.00 somehow. There were no amenities except TV (no HBO). The "continental breakfast" was some old coffee and stale donuts we saw there the night before. The room was VERY small and had no rollaways. Our youngest slept with us in a double bed and none of us got any sleep. Not to mention the fact that a motorcycle group came in and out several times that night and woke us up. We are normal average people and will not be treated in that manner. We stayed in motels/hotels along our trip and paid an average of $55. No other motel was this bad. They all had rollaway beds and half way decent breakfasts. For $63 in a beautiful New Hampshire town, we had a gorgeous room with all kinds of fancy amenities including an indoor pool & hottub!! We will NEVER stay in another Scottish Inn.

Stayed: May 2005
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Sorrysota, florida
Reviewed 4 October 2004

I would like to say that I have never stayed in a motel where the office staff went out of their way to make me feel like I was the only person staying there. I loved the area, the views were breathtaking and the people in the area were very friendly. I will be moving to the area very soon and the main reason is the small town atmosphere. I will love to raise my family in such a quaint little town.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member