“True to Tennessee”

Stonehaus Winery
Ranked #4 of 28 things to do in Crossville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Specializes in "Orange Squeeze," a drink popular at tailgating parties.
Reviewed 25 March 2014

If you want a nice wine with a local flair, then Stonehaus is your place. Just stop in and do a tasting and find the wine that's right for you. I find that a few bottles, no a lot of bottles leave with me each time I visit.

There are newer reviews for Stonehaus Winery

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Have frequented this winery several times over the past few years on the way to/from Knoxville and always enjoy interacting with the ladies behind the counter. This is also a vendor on the Upper Cumberland Wine Tour and this place has the best gift shop with some very tasty fudge.

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed the wine tasting although a little rushed. (Tour bus group at our heels). Excellent gift shop and don't forget the homemade fudge.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We did a wine tasting here and the raspberry mist and peach was my favorite and we bought fudge here also the snickers was my favorite and my husband loved the rum nut. I got a pack of different ones to take home and also some wine to take back home! There is not much to do in crossville but this was fun to do since we had a romantic weekend together!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

I live in central Missouri and honestly I have never found a better wine that what is sold at Stonehaus Winery in Crossville Tennessee. I have tried wines from 10 different states and theirs is, by far the best, in my opinion. So good in fact that I make several trips to Tennessee every year and I always stop to purchase more. I wish I could find it around here. Their Davenport Red and their Cumberland Gold peach are as good as it gets. I could order their wine thru the mail but I don't trust shipping and would be afraid that I would receive broken bottles. The ladies behind the bar serving samples are super. Very helpful and patient with me. Thank you Stonehaus. Please don't ever quit.

1  Thank Danny R