“Daughter-in-law weekend”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Portland
“Daughter-in-law weekend”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

If I could have got the pillows and mattress in my suitcase, I would have been sorely tempted to take them. Most comfortable bed I have slept in for a long time. Room was exceptionally clean as was bathroom. Always look for crud in the corners and there was none.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GM12803, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Crossville TN, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so pleased to see that we were able to offer you a wonderful place to stay. I am also happy to see that our beds were able to offer you a great night's sleep. We strive to put forth the best room possible for our guests. I appreciate you choosing our facility as your place to stay while in the area. We hope to provide you with another great stay if in Crossville, TN again.

Nikole Bilbrey

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Battle Creek, Michigan
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This is all I ask for in a motel, and for the price it was an excellent. Would definitely stay again. Check in was fast and easy. All staff that I met were very friendly. Microwave and refrigerator in room.

Room Tip: Continental breakfast only.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
GM12803, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Crossville TN, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We greatly appreciate all of your great comments about our facility and staff. I am so pleased to see that we were able to offer you everything you needed to have a wonderful stay. Thank you for choosing Super 8 Crossville and we hope to offer you another wonderful stay if ever in the area.

Lillington, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Very happy with this hotel and the staff members that we delt with. The only reason I did not rate this hotel 5 stars, was because of the continental breakfast. They had waffles, cold cereal and coffee available, but didn't have fresh fruit. We got a room that met our needs without a reservation, and below the advertised price. In addition, our son left his laptop there. The hotel staff held the laptop for us and were willing to box it up so that UPS could pick it up and send it to us. Thank you Motel 8 - Crossville! We will definately recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Heather S
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and your stay with us. We are so glad that we were able to offer you a great place to stay for the night. I do apologize that you did not see the fruit available at breakfast. Fresh fruit is a part of our continental breakfast and I hate that you did not get to enjoy any while here. I am glad that we were able to get your items returned to you and that you had such a great experience with our staff. We appreciate you choosing Super 8 Crossville and hope to see you in the future.

Jenkins
Reviewed 6 August 2013

clean and nicole at the front desk was really nice and friendly. She does a great job. Would stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GM12803, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Crossville TN, responded to this review, 8 August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. I am so pleased to see that you had a great stay with us. I would also like to thank you for the kind comments you had to say about me. I try hard to make sure every guest has the best stay possible. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again.

Nikole Bilbrey
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crossville
Quality Inn
#1 of 5 in Harriman
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
#4 of 12 in Crossville

Been to Super 8 Crossville TN? Share your experiences!