“Just Average”

Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Steaks-Seafood-Chops-Lamb-Chicken. Full service casual dining.... Golfers-Travelers-Families--Date Night Kids menu available Ten and under. Full Service Bar and wine list available Reservations recommended but NOT required
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This was just an average meal. The salad dressing tasted like it was from a Krafts bottle. It is not worth the price.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I went here expecting a great meal and what I got was barely good. The salad dressing tasted like it was from a Kraft's bottle. The blue cheese chip appetizer also had watery store bought dressing on it. The entrée was fair and the dessert was also average. This place is OK only if you expect average food and not a great dinning experience.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We were staying across the road at the Hampton Inn and were short on time to attend the play so stopped at the The Brass Lantern for supper. I was a wonderful meal, very likely the best meal we have had in a restaurant! We had the daily special Chicken Cordon Bleu. I melted in our mouths. The portions were large and we were not able to eat it all.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Marc and I decided to do a little weekend trip to Crossville,Tn. to celebrate his birthday. The weekend of 9/12-9/15/13, I must say we really enjoyed our dinner at the Brass Lantern.
It is small and coxy inside. We sat in the Bar area and was greeted by a very nice lady, who took care of us from the time we were seated until we left. The food was good except the chef hard time getting my steak mw, tho. We do plan to stop in again.(stop by the ajoining winery for wine tasting before dinner)

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We had eaten here a few years ago and enjoyed it so much we returned during the week. This time, all 4 meals ordered were overcooked.