“A nice setting”

Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Steaks-Seafood-Chops-Lamb-Chicken. Full service casual dining.... Golfers-Travelers-Families--Date Night Kids menu available Ten and under. Full Service Bar and wine list available Reservations recommended but NOT required
Pinellas Park, Florida
“A nice setting”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Six of us dined here the night before Thanksgiving and had a very nice meal. Items at our table included French onion soup, house salad made with romaine lettuce and if you have blue cheese dressing it came with crumbled blue cheese on top of that. Yum. A basket of fresh warm rolls topped off the salad. Entrees included mahi mahi stuffed with crab, sautéed sea scallops and veal piccatta with sides of baked sweet potatoes or garlic mashed. I would have preferred my scallops not to be drowning in the white wine and butter and seared a little more but all in all everyone enjoyed their meal. Service was attentive but not obtrusive. Unfortunately we did not check the time the winery store closed and missed out on trying some wine.

• Visited November 2013

TN
“After 2 years, it's still the best place to eat in Crossville,TN”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Wife and I traveled to Nashville for a week-end, and stayed at a Hampton Inn (good place to stay)on I-40. We had eaten at the Brass Lantern , which is located across the road from the hotel, a couple of years ago, and it was good. We decided to go over and try it again for dinner. Glad we did! This is what I call a casual place with dignity. It's very nice , but not over done. The people who work there are friendly and act like they're glad you came. Our waiter was named Jeremy and he did and excellent job taking care of us. Our food was delicious. I had a salad with made in-house blue cheese dressing. Very good. I had a large filet of grouper that was as delicious as I have ever had(and I eat a lot of fish). My wife had a veal dish that looked great, and she said it was as good as it looked! Compared to some places where we have paid more for below par food, the check was very reasonable. We travel a lot and eat in nice restaurants, so I'm not easily impressed. I'm glad we returned to the Brass Lantern. I think anyone who enjoys good food would love this restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank goboy
Centennial
“Just Average”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This was just an average meal. The salad dressing tasted like it was from a Krafts bottle. It is not worth the price.

Visited October 2013
Centennial
“Average at Best”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I went here expecting a great meal and what I got was barely good. The salad dressing tasted like it was from a Kraft's bottle. The blue cheese chip appetizer also had watery store bought dressing on it. The entrée was fair and the dessert was also average. This place is OK only if you expect average food and not a great dinning experience.

• Visited October 2013
Tullahoma, Tennessee
“A very Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We were staying across the road at the Hampton Inn and were short on time to attend the play so stopped at the The Brass Lantern for supper. I was a wonderful meal, very likely the best meal we have had in a restaurant! We had the daily special Chicken Cordon Bleu. I melted in our mouths. The portions were large and we were not able to eat it all.

• Visited October 2013