“Not up to Zaxby's standards”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #42 of 127 Restaurants in Crossville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Arrived at 11:15 on a Sunday morning expecting our normal fantastic Zaxby's food and great service. What a shocker! Place is dirty, gross and obviously needs better management. Bathrooms were awful and the main drain cap was broken and is an accident waiting to happen -- a little kid is going to get hurt. I hate to be so negative, but we should have left over our trip to the bathroom. Rest of restaurant just as dirty and unkempt. We are traveling in area to drop our daughter off at camp, so not a lot of options. Zaxbys is good, but this location is awful -- STAY AWAY.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

I am from GA so I know Zaxby's. They always have great service and food. This one in Crossville is bad. I placed an order to go to take back to our vacation house. What a surprise when i got home. I ordered Wings and Things asking for traditional wings. I got the new boneless wings which I did not order and which were bad. The fries were extra small and all were only like 1 inch long, not like the the normal 3 to 4 inch French fry. I ordered 5 chicken tenders. I received only 4 which were the worlds smallest tenders. In addition, the price for the Wings and Things were $7.95 while in GA the price is $5.95 and can be up sized for the $7.95 price. I had the choice of going to 25 other places which I wish I had done.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

Tried it. Was very unimpressed. Mediocre quality, iceberg lettuce which wilts quickly and too pricey for what you get. One meal there was more than enough for us. The restaurant has been operating for a few years so I guess other people think it is better than we do.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

Good Food. they've gotton a little skimpy on their seasoning but all you have to do is ask and they will give you some more on the side if you prefer it have it a little more flavorful!!

Reviewed 28 August 2012

The food is almost always fresh and good. The spicy dipping sauce makes the chicken fingers even better. The Zalads are a real meal.