“Fantastic show”

Cumberland County Playhouse
Ranked #1 of 27 things to do in Crossville
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I was at the opening night of Gypsy with family. Absolutely wonderful theater, with friendly people.
The play was entertaining, with such talent. Must see if you are in the area.
One caution - they do not give refunds. My husband got sick, and could not come with us. They did give us in house credit, but if your like us, out of town, that's not much good.

3  Thank budapest64
"great production"
"les mis"
"professional production"

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This was the first time we visited the playhouse and was totally impressed with the show. For a small town you wouldn't believe the quality of the shows. Well worth it's money!

1  Thank Plsport
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I was in Crossville, Tennessee over the last weekend with my extended family and was lucky enough to catch the last performance of "Annie Get Your Gun". Kellye Cash and the entire cast were superb. It was a memorable performance and the theater is small enough that the audience gets pulled into the play. I was singing along and I know that Kellye looked over at me and smiled.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We go to 5 or 6 plays a year & have for several years. Have really enjoyed the musicals & comedies. OK so it's not Broadway but tickets are about $25.00 & parking is free so my wife & I have a fun afternoon for $50.00. We go to TPAC occasionally & it costs $200.00 for tickets & parking, god knows what it costs to go to broadway. To me it's a no brainer, glad to have this community theater.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We live about 75 miles from the Playhouse and have never been. I wish we had gotten there sooner because Smoke on the Mountain was very professional and FUNNY. These actors are so talented, they all played instruments and sang. This may have been our first time but will not be our last. Make reservations well in advance, it sells out quick. It is set in a round seating and really there is not a bad seat in the place. If you make reservations on line the seating chart is confusing, I had to call to be able to make a good decision on where to sit.