Quality Inn
Executive Inn(Crossville)
Executive Inn(Crossville)
Comfort Suites(Crossville)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskthe breakfast areahelpful with local informationpod stylemini wafflesyogurtsausagecheck in was quicksmoking roomstayed for nightshot breakfastwould stay here againfridge and microwavebiscuitsreasonable rateslongest yard sale
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We went to Crossville for the 127 Yard Sale and stayed here three nights. It was the least expensive motel we found that met our standards: cool, clean, and quiet. Front desk staff was good, the room was clean, and the beds were great. The only downside we found was that we asked for extra washcloths and didn't get them and the bathroom was on the small side. We were there to shop and a clean bed in a quiet motel was a bonus of the trip. We'd go back!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We travel with our dog, so were pleased to find a pet friendly hotel do close to the interstate. We had been on the road for several hours, so we checked in late, with a coupon from a tourism book. The coupon advertised a $69 rate and pet friendly. Upon check in, she told us the coupon wouldn't apply to pet friendly, so it went up to $79 plus a per fee. Our room was located in their 3rd building and it was "neat" but not clean. The floor needed vacuuming (our dog was trying to eat things from the carpet), the bathroom still had hair in places and there was a foul odor in the room (like mildew) that was worse when the noisy ac unit was running. We attempted to open the window in order to get some fresh air, and the screen looked like it had been cut with a pocket knife. Definitely not the same quality I have come to appreciate at other choice hotels.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I checked in 6/5...went to check out 6/6 and was told there was no one staying in my room and that I was a No Show. I was given a copy of the paperwork I signed when I checked in, but to receipt for the stay. I've been trying to get this corrected with no success. Also room had an odd odor.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank F3203REbrendar
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Room was not really clean. Tub didn't fully drain. Too many cigarette butts everywhere.
Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was decent but not really up to par for quality in. pool was also not clean on the bottom.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank John J
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My mom and I needed a quick hotel off the interstate. This was next to the Motel 6 ( which I have no problem with ). It looked nice, so we went in, behind another gentleman. We got up to the desk and asked for a double room. The price seemed okay and we did not want to drive around. Our room was quickly accessed by our parking space. We loaded our things into the room and enjoyed our stay. We had a fridge, but no microwave. However, there were vending machines outside our room, a bit cheaper than many places. The breakfast room was close by and the complimentary breakfast was quite nice. Biscuits, gravy, waffles, cereal, boiled eggs, pastries, etc.The women who stock it are friendly and deserve tips! My hair dryer was wonderful. This could be one of the nicest interstate motels I have ever seen. The wifi seemed a bit weak.
They have done renovations here and it is a nice place to stay. Don't go cheaper. It's not worth it. You get a lovely room, a nice breakfast, and friendly service. For the price, you couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MargauxHouston
BestWesternLeisureIn, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear, Guest
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Survey regarding your stay at our hotel. We are very pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to serving you in the future.
Again thank you for completing our survey. If we can ever be of service to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 931-484-1551 Nick Patel.

Sincerely, Nick Patel