“Really nice hotel that is conveniently located in Smoky Mt area”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Dandridge
Reviewed 20 April 2011

Can't go wrong here, I've stayed in this hotel several times over the years. It's always been a good hotel but now that it's under new management it's a great hotel. Property is very well maintained, both outside and inside. located off I-40, WIFI works well, nice pool, very clean rooms, rates are reasonable. Hot breakfast. Plenty of parking for those that bring boats. This place is located near Douglas Lake and a short drive to Cherokee Lake. Near all the attractions of Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area and Smoky Mountain National Park.

i highly reccomend Quality Inn in Dandridge, Tn for business or vacation.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank rkas2
greenvalley620, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2011

Dear rkas2;

Thank you for your kind words and I hope that you will continue to stay with us each time you will be visiting Dandridge and the Smoky Mtn. area!

Reviewed 11 April 2011

The folks at this Hotel were super nice! The place was very clean and the rooms were well taken care of! We came to town for a Truck show and normally people running hotels are not reseptive but the staff here was different! There was an issue that came up that was our fault and after a compromise the matter was resolved. I would personally like to thank the staff for all the hospitality and kindness! If we are back in town we would definitely consider staying there again! The only way I wouldn't stay, is if I could actually get closer to the truckshow site!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank darpo8

Dear darpo8;

Thank you for your kind review. It was truly a pleasure to have you and your party stay with us, I do hope that you'll get a chance to stay with us again!

Reviewed 23 March 2011

I travel very often on I-40. This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed. This hotel is newly renovated and upgrated. The lobby has been just redone and it looks great. The hot breakfast is best around. My room was clean and comfortable. I had a great night sleep before my meeting. The best of all the staff was very helpful. I will stay in this hotel every time I am in this area. Thank you for a great stay and service.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Tad65

Dear Tad65;

Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you back at the Quality in the near future!

Reviewed 4 February 2011

I travel in my business 48 weeks a year and avoided staying in this area until the new owners took over this Motel. I have stayed in their Motel 4 or more times now and will continue to stay here because I feel at home. Business travelers have choices and we stay at places we are comfortable and these guys take care of you and make you feel at home. I will recommend them to anyone, anytime and never worry that it will not be them sames for them as it is for me. Thanks folks, you make my job a little easier by being who you are!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jimip

Dear jimip;

Thank you for your kind review. I can honestly say that your review put a smile on our faces. I hope that we'll get a chance to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 February 2011

this was the last of six hotels we stayed in on a long trip, and we really wish we could have stayed a few more days. the attention to detail in the room upon arrival was superb. we got there after driving through Knoxville, were very tired, and the lady that checked us in was so very polite, friendly, and made us feel welcome. the beds were very comfortable,four large pillows on each one, TV and internet was perfect, very close to the interstate, yet we heard no traffic noise at all until we opened the door to the room. total quietness. the next morning, in the lobby, I had a nice conversation with the manager, and right away, i could tell why the whole place was so nice, it was the attitudes of the people who operated it and thier employees. I was asked how we slept, how did we like our room, and he was truly interested in making us feel welcome, and if we were happy. the whole experience was so relaxing, and the best of all the hotels we stayed in. (and that includes the four nights in Dinsey Worlds' Contempory Resort).... several hours after we left, my wife noticed her cell phone was not in her purse, and we thought it may have fallen out in the room, i called them, sure enough, they had it. they took it to thier local UPS store and had it sent to our house, at no charge!! i would stay here again, without a doubt, and for the price, we were given way more than we expected. Thank you for such good service.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thomase_5

Dear thomase_5;

Thank you kindly for your review. It is always great to know that our property is doing a good job. We hope that you'll get a chance to stay with us in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 December 2010

My husband is a truck driver and I travel with him. Our home is our truck. Once in a while we like to take a break and get out of the truck, so we have stayed at all kinds of hotels across the country. Without a doubt this is one of the best places we have stayed at. We have stayed at more expensive hotels looking for luxury but this one beats most of those. The manager and his staff are some of the nicest people we have ever met. Very friendly and accomodating. We stayed there a couple of months ago and not only did they remember us, they remembered details about us. The place is very clean inside and out. The grounds are well kept. The room leaves you wanting for nothing. Very comfortable beds. My back didn't hurt after sleeping on it. Lots of comfortable pillows. Hot shower. Big tv. Lots of towels. Highly reccommend. Looking forward to our next stay there. (If only the staff and comfort of this hotel could be everywhere...)

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank bluegrasslady77
greenvalley620, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2010

Dear Bluegrasslady77;

Thank you for your kind words. It is truly the greatest gift you could have given us this Holiday Season - writing such great review. We hope to see you soon and your four legged friend. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Reviewed 27 November 2010

Being displaced for Thanksgiving, it was refreshing to spend the last three days with John and his family, the management/staff at Quality Inn in Dandridge. The rooms were clean and cozy. The breakfast was hot and inviting. And no matter how many washcloths and towels we asked for, they were ready, willing and able to supply without hesitation or reluctance. The pillows were to die for, and we were allowed as many as we wanted, which was a welcome change.

We travel to Dandridge once a month. In October of this year we had the pleasure to stay and I was simply amazed at the hard work and dedication that was apparent in just a few short weeks. The staff is always busy cleaning, improving, decorating, and the atmosphere is family-friendly. John and his staff are hard workers and customer satisfaction is their number one goal. You can't get that with most other hotels.

I would highly recommend Quality Inn in Dandridge.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank MelissaMt_Olive

Dear Melissa,

It is always pleasure to have you & your family stay with us and we hope that you'll continue doing so. Thank you kindly for your great review and we hope to see you back in Dandridge soon!

John & staff

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dandridge
Hampton Inn Dandridge
Hampton Inn Morristown, I-81
#2 of 12 in Morristown
Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!