“Very Impressed!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Dandridge
Kentucky
“Very Impressed!”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We stayed here on our way to Columbia, SC on Thursday, October 25. Wow. What a nice place. Staff was very gracious. Room was excellent. Neat shower. Clean, modern, up-to-date. WiFi worked great. Bed most comfortable. Didn't make it to the exercise room but it looked as well equipped as any I have used elsewhere, maybe better. Breakfast was hot, plentiful. Coffee very good. A gem of an establishment. We're generally well-pleased with Hampton Inns. This was on par with, if not better than, most we have stayed in all over the country. Highly recommend the Dandridge H.I.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Valparaiso, Indiana
Reviewed 4 October 2012

This was a great place to stay while we did a campus visit at Carson-Newman College.

The stay started out with a mistake on my part: I had made the reservation for the wrong date when I made the online reservation, so we showed up on Wednesday night but had reserved for Thursday night. Of course, I didn't realize that so I was confused when I had no reservation up arrival. The clerk, however, quickly did some research, found my reservation for the next night, and promptly corrected it -- creating a reservation for Wednesday. Seamless.

The room was spotless and well prepared for us. Nice updated bathroom, plenty of space in the room and the bathroom. Love the white duvet covers for assurance of cleanliness.

The fitness room was well-appointed; we enjoyed using it. Breakfast offered plenty of variety from small omelettes to fresh fruit to pastries. Good coffee, too.

Everything about the stay was positive. A corporate rate was available to us as visitors to the college, too, so the rate was terrific. Definitely consider a stay here if you're in the area -- and if your visit has to do with Carson-Newman, be sure to ask about the corporate rate.

Room Tip: No particular advice here, but i generally ask to be away from the elevator. That worked well for u...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Very helpful staff. Brandy that worked night audit is awesome and so was our housekeeper Stacey. Excellent customer service. We hope to stay with you again next time we come out this way. The breakfast changed every morning and the coffee is always hot and fresh. Very convenient location, not too crowded and a very clean and well staffed hotel.

• Stayed September 2012
Westfield, Indiana, USA
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Stayed 2 nights. Nice facility. Looks to be fairly new. Make sure you get an even numbered room to opposite the road. I stayed in an odd room, but was on the first floor, and the road noise did not bother me.

Room Tip: Even number room, opposite the Interstate
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Very clean, comfortable hotel with a nice free breakfast in the morning. Close to the Highway, Mountains and nice restuarants.just a one night stay, but everyone was very friendly. Nice restuarants and gas stations close by. Look like a newer hotel. We check in late and checked out early.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor with a King bed and sofa sleeper. Large room
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 September 2012

This was our third stop at this property in the last ten months. The staff is unfailingly friendly and courteous. The rooms are spotlessly clean, as well as the halls, and lobby. The breakfast is always very good with a large selection of hot and cold items. The bed liens and carpet are always exceptionally clean. I have stayed at a lot of Hampton Inns over the last twelve years but the quality of this location is outstanding.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper ask for a room on the south side of the building opposite the interstate.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Bristow, Virginia
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I had an opportunity to stay at this hotel on Agust 11th. We chose this hotel due to location and proximity to I-40. We were returning home from a week long vacation with our kids. I am definitely a full service hotel girl (prefer Hilton or Kimpton), but the selection along I-40 is limited so we gave this a try. When we checked into our room I was blown away! The room product is beautiful! Both the guest room and bathroom were spacious and modern. The furnishings and decor were as nice (if not better) than many full service hotels I've been in. Free Breakfast the next morning was great! Well run too - the buffet was replenished as needed, tables were clean, and trash was picked up. I will definitely return to this property.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dandridge
Quality Inn
Hampton Inn Morristown, I-81
Hampton Inn Morristown, I-81
#2 of 12 in Morristown
Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center Hotel

Been to Hampton Inn Dandridge? Share your experiences!