“Suprisingly Vegetarian Friendly!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Dandridge, Tennessee, United States
“Suprisingly Vegetarian Friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2012

Being a vegetarian, eating southern food is normally a spectator sport for me. However I was pleasantly surprised to find vegetarian options at this restaurant. I work at a nearby hotel and brought my mother here to cash in a coupon for a free meal.
The service was great, our cups were never empty and they made sure I had everything I wanted. I ordered the Veggie burger of course, as I don't eat meat and got a great suprise. I normally expect veggie burgers to be dry and muddy, this was not the case! Veggie burger was super juicy and spicy, just the way I like it. The fries were delicious as well. I should know, they're my favorite food.
The restaurant is great and my experience is why I always reccomend guests at my hotel to give it a try. Thank you!

• Visited October 2012

henderson nv
“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2012

This was a great little place to eat on a Sun morning they have a good menu and its located downtown historic Dandrige. I ordered Quiche and my husband had a club sand both were huge and very good they also have a bakery case with all kinds of homemade baked goods but we were to full to enjoy, very cute place in a historic building

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Moonshine pickles are great.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2012 via mobile

Moonshine pickles are great. Food is good. Italian cream cake is really good. Service was excellent. Atmosphere is fun.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Sevierville, Tennessee
“The Restaurant at (K Y K E R S) Corner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

The name does keep changing I went on a short bike ride and the sign read "The Restaurant at (K Y K E R S) Corner" - for some reason Trip Advisor thinks that (K Y K E R S) is profanity?

I just stop to rest and get a drink but when I saw the Moonshine Fired Pickles I had to try them.
They were good! I sat out side and the chairs were not the most comfortable but all in all its a great place to sit outside and take a moment.

I think I will give this place a try for an actual meal. Nice country setting inside and out.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Memphis, Tennessee
“Name Unknown”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2012

I have a credit card receipt that shows the merchant as K. Corner. I have an itemized bill that shows the merchant as Southern Comfort. So I don't know what to call this restaurant. Evidently the location has changed ownership several times. At any rate. Nice little down-home diner in the quaint little historic town of Dandridge, TN. We only had sandwiches but they were outstanding, one meatball sandwich, and one chicken club, plus coleslaw and french fries. The cook even came out of the kitchen to ask if everything was satisfactory. Prices were very reasonable, but most importantly the food was outstanding. Service was excellent.

• Visited September 2012