“Very good food. Friendly staff.”
Review of Restaurant at K Corner - CLOSED

Restaurant at K Corner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Wyoming, Michigan
“Very good food. Friendly staff.”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Great food! Very friendly staff. Love the decor too. Can't wait to move here so we can go visit more.

• Visited October 2013

Hendersonville
“Martha Dandridge Chicken”
Reviewed 7 December 2012

Very good pasta and chicken with a cream sauce. We went after the lunch rush, so the waitress was probalby tired. The place is clean and historic.

• Visited December 2012
Cosby, Tennessee
“Very Pleased”
Reviewed 29 November 2012 via mobile

Been wanting to stop here for lunch. As soon as we walked in, I smelled coffee... it smelled so good... and it was. I ordered the chicken club. Wow, it was huge. Came with french fries. It had chicken, ham, bacon, lettuce and tomatoes on toasted bread. Brought most of it home. My husband had spinach lasagna. He liked it but said it had a little bit too much sauce for his liking although he said it was mild and not over powering. The atmosphere was very pleasant. Our waitress was very nice and she kept our coffee cups full. We would go back again.

Dandridge, Tennessee, United States
“Suprisingly Vegetarian Friendly!”
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Being a vegetarian, eating southern food is normally a spectator sport for me. However I was pleasantly surprised to find vegetarian options at this restaurant. I work at a nearby hotel and brought my mother here to cash in a coupon for a free meal.
The service was great, our cups were never empty and they made sure I had everything I wanted. I ordered the Veggie burger of course, as I don't eat meat and got a great suprise. I normally expect veggie burgers to be dry and muddy, this was not the case! Veggie burger was super juicy and spicy, just the way I like it. The fries were delicious as well. I should know, they're my favorite food.
The restaurant is great and my experience is why I always reccomend guests at my hotel to give it a try. Thank you!

• Visited October 2012
henderson nv
“Very Good”
Reviewed 14 November 2012

This was a great little place to eat on a Sun morning they have a good menu and its located downtown historic Dandrige. I ordered Quiche and my husband had a club sand both were huge and very good they also have a bakery case with all kinds of homemade baked goods but we were to full to enjoy, very cute place in a historic building

• Visited November 2012