“Best Experince ever..”

Conway, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Experince ever..”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This is coming from the man who is scare of hights... We took my family for the very first time they dived first and unfotunatly Bad weather made us ( jus me and my cousin) wait till next day but it was worthy.First time doing this but your team Specailly Andrew and (forget the owner's name) made it so much fun.. BEST PART OF OUR TRIP..Will Definitly let all my friends and family know about this and will try to do it on our next trip ..
Thanks
Danny Patel

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Danny P

Hanover, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Nicely done!”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Four family members in our crowd - ranging in age from 25 to 55. Nick was our teacher and my tandem partner. He was pleasant, professional, and - of course - dependable. This activity should be close to the top of every bucket list. We arrived early and didn't have to wait at all. What a great morning it was!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank stephen m
M-Town
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Great experience and big confidence booster”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

The staff at East TN Skydiving were very knowledgable and right on about what exactly would take place. Friendly and professional! I would recommend these guys/ladies any day. It's very hard to find a combination of them both...... Tip: Don't let their workshop barn building scare you away w/ your gps address. The new operational facility is on down the road @ the drop zone...

Visited January 2013
1 Thank WorldWidePlayer
Kingsport, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“No Words Too Describe It!!”
Reviewed 14 October 2012 via mobile

My life changed forever on 10-11-12! The day I fell in love with skydiving. The staff at Skydive East Tennessee are great. My tandem was Nick and he was awesome. Made me feel at ease and brought me back to the ground safely. What more could you ask for? I opted for the video and pics and I would highly recommend getting them. My pics were out of this world. Where else can you get a picture of yourself above the clouds? I can't wait to go back!!

2 Thank tnscrapbukgal
Matt P, Public Relations Manager at Skydive East Tennessee, responded to this review, 21 March 2013
We are so happy you had a good experience with us! I hope you remember your jump for years to come. Feel free to stop by anytime just to say hi or to jump again!
Sevierville, Tennessee
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“MOST FUN WITH YOUR CLOTHES ON!”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

This truely a great place to let yourself feel free.
If your a veteran sky diver or a first timer, you'll love this place. The staff is great. The polit's friendly and it is very resonably priced. If your faint of heart or afraid of hight's this may not be for you. But if you love throwing yourself out of a perfectly good aircraft( AND I DO!) then come on down! No pun intended! LOL.

Visited April 2012