“Good value!”
Review of Jefferson Inn

Jefferson Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Dandridge
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We checked in late due to another hotel messing up our reservation in Gatlinburg. When I called and asked for the price the clerk asked me if I had any discounts I could use and it was saved us a little money which was nice. We asked to see our room before checking in and there was no problem at all. Room was very clean only problem was the ceiling was peeling just a little. They serve a continental breakfast, nothing fancy but enough to get your day started, 2 types of cereal, muffins and pancakes, coffee and hot tea, apple juice and orange juice. Front desk people were very nice too. Lobby was very clean!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
12  Thank FDSJA

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I made my reservation in March 2014 for the week of July 4th. I get there and the person at the front desk is ordering something with his credit card with the hotel phone. He looked up my name and didn't even have our names in their system. We go to our room and we had asked for two full beds and got a king size bed. It did not look very clean at all. They changed our room and the new one wasn't any better. All three beds in both "non smoking" rooms had tiny wholes that looked like cigarette burns, the second room had green and black stuff on the walls, our toilet didn't look clean and they didn't even notify us they were giving us a room with a broken toilet until he walked in without knocking to tell us he had to fix it. I was not allowing my son to stay in such conditions. I went to the front desk to explain why I was not paying for this and I wanted my money back...he didn't even apologize! Absolutely TERRIBLE AND DISGUSTING! We stayed at the Quality Inn just down the road and we were so much more satisfied.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I needed a room with 2 beds on the east side of Knoxville for a quick stop over on a trip. I was apprehensive when I saw a room for under $40 with the AAA discount, but the reviews were mostly positive so I took a chance. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful and the price was fantastic. The breakfast was the basic fare, but they did have a waffle maker. I wasn't expecting that at this price point. We were only in the room for 8 hours, but I would not hesitate to stay here again or recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
12  Thank tntands
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Don't be fooled by the exterior. This was a great place! Very nice, comfy room with a great king bed. The value will keep people coming here in droves! So don't hesitate to book here ... and this is coming from a pretty persnickety traveler. My ONLY complaint (and it isn't insignificant) is that their pillows were insanely fat. I had one heck of a crick in my neck the next morning. Who made those pillows? Giants? Anyway, everything else was great.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
11  Thank cindynor41
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My son goes to school in nearby Jefferson City. During a recent visit, I chose to stay at this establishment, having used one of those discount reservation services. What a great mistake, as the rake rate of this hotel was at least 25% cheaper than the prepaid rate through the service. Although I did not expect the amenities of a 5 star, I was totally disappointed in the services offered through this hotel. The room was stark, the bed soft, the television standard and small and the breakfast despicable. I was totally put off with the shampoo-conditioner which was contained in an aluminum package labelled "sweet bouquet." I travel to this area often, but will never stay again at this establishment.

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank William K
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Jeff. Inn was clean in all ways. Bed was good. (Had to ask for a tv remote.) It was close to the interstate, but Sharon Rd is not marked--you can pull into the fast food place and drive back to the road. Cindy was a great hostess. We did not pay for a luxury stay and did not expect it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
11  Thank Julia A
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

Couldn't believe such a nice room for $50 with tax and breakfast! A great place to stop on Interstate 40 on a long drive south - right before you hit the Tennessee - North Carolina mountains. Its on the left side of the exit. Hotel staff friendly also.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
10  Thank 2luvbird
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dandridge
Quality Inn
Comfort Inn Newport
#2 of 10 in Newport
Best Western Sevierville/Kodak Inn
Quality Inn Interstate

Been to Jefferson Inn? Share your experiences!