“You get what you pay for” 3 of 5 bubbles

Jefferson Inn
Jefferson Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Dandridge
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“You get what you pay for”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

It'sq a good hotel for the money. No elevator and we were on the second floor. Breakfast was again good for the money paid for the room. If you just need a place to sleep and your expectations are not high, then stay here. It worked out good for what we needed.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
14 Thank grgparker

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

This motel is very clean and well maintained. It is reasonably priced and in a secure area. I have stayed here many times over the years and have always been satisfied with the service provided. There are several restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: I always request the bottom floor.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
12 Thank borders22
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed twice so far at this hotel. The King size room we had was spacious, clean, up-to-date, a flat screen TV with both digital and analog channels, and refrigerator and microwave. The cost of the room per night was what first caught my eye. It is not luxurious but is maintained well.

Stayed July 2014
14 Thank Pastorhfactor
Woodstock
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

We checked in late due to another hotel messing up our reservation in Gatlinburg. When I called and asked for the price the clerk asked me if I had any discounts I could use and it was saved us a little money which was nice. We asked to see our room before checking in and there was no problem at all. Room was very clean only problem was the ceiling was peeling just a little. They serve a continental breakfast, nothing fancy but enough to get your day started, 2 types of cereal, muffins and pancakes, coffee and hot tea, apple juice and orange juice. Front desk people were very nice too. Lobby was very clean!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
12 Thank FDSJA
South charleston
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I made my reservation in March 2014 for the week of July 4th. I get there and the person at the front desk is ordering something with his credit card with the hotel phone. He looked up my name and didn't even have our names in their system. We go to our room and we had asked for two full beds and got a king size bed. It did not look very clean at all. They changed our room and the new one wasn't any better. All three beds in both "non smoking" rooms had tiny wholes that looked like cigarette burns, the second room had green and black stuff on the walls, our toilet didn't look clean and they didn't even notify us they were giving us a room with a broken toilet until he walked in without knocking to tell us he had to fix it. I was not allowing my son to stay in such conditions. I went to the front desk to explain why I was not paying for this and I wanted my money back...he didn't even apologize! Absolutely TERRIBLE AND DISGUSTING! We stayed at the Quality Inn just down the road and we were so much more satisfied.

• Stayed July 2014
Nashville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

I needed a room with 2 beds on the east side of Knoxville for a quick stop over on a trip. I was apprehensive when I saw a room for under $40 with the AAA discount, but the reviews were mostly positive so I took a chance. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful and the price was fantastic. The breakfast was the basic fare, but they did have a waffle maker. I wasn't expecting that at this price point. We were only in the room for 8 hours, but I would not hesitate to stay here again or recommend it to others.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
12 Thank tntands
Mill Valley, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Don't be fooled by the exterior. This was a great place! Very nice, comfy room with a great king bed. The value will keep people coming here in droves! So don't hesitate to book here ... and this is coming from a pretty persnickety traveler. My ONLY complaint (and it isn't insignificant) is that their pillows were insanely fat. I had one heck of a crick in my neck the next morning. Who made those pillows? Giants? Anyway, everything else was great.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
11 Thank cindynor41
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dandridge
Quality Inn
Quality Inn Interstate
Comfort Inn Newport
Comfort Inn Newport
#3 of 9 in Newport

Been to Jefferson Inn? Share your experiences!