US$119
Hampton Inn Dandridge(Dandridge)(Great Value!)
US$137
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$157
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Newport(Newport)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$63
US$55
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$99
Rodeway Inn(Dandridge)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesfront deskcontinental breakfastwaffle housenice tvhalf the coststay there againaffordable place to stayroom was cleanone nightstaff was very friendlywi fiair conditionerfirst floorfast foodholiday inn expressmotel
Reviewed 29 June 2010

The Jefferson Inn had one of the cleanest rooms (bathroom, especially) that I'd stayed in recently. They aren't anything fancy and at times I could hear my neighbors TV, but the king bed was comfy, the mini fridge & microwave were convenient & it was in my price range along my travel route. I would definately return.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
8  Thank alexharned
Reviewed 28 June 2010

I was told this was a new motel but furniture and linens were very worn. T.V. was a few years old. My husband had to play around with cable wires to get HBO to show. Free breakfast was 2 kinds of cereal and donuts. We ended up eating breakfast out which added to our expensives. Rooms were small and beds were small. Pillows very poor quality. Shower had a leak and broken tile in the bathroom. Check out is 11, at 10:59 as I'm going out the door they call me to tell me it's time to check out. My husband travels a great deal on business, stays in alot of motels and never has had this happen, even when he is running late. I will not stay here again. I can stay somewhere else for only 5 dollars more. The only good thing I can say is it was basicly clean but not as clean as your home.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank magoodwin
Reviewed 19 May 2010

I paid $40 plus tax for a total of $45 for a king size second floor room & continental breakfast. The bedroom & bath were very clean & in excellent condition. No nicks or burns on the furniture, no broken tiles or old caulking in the bathroom. All new. The room was large, the bed was firm, a nice TV with HBO & small frig. & small coffee maker. Breakfast included 2 cereals, a waffle maker, apple & orange juice, doughnuts & coffee. I didn't see decaf but the coffee was good, not weak. It was quiet upstairs, although there is no elevator for those who cannot do stairs. The inside corridor and stairs are bright & clean. Shoney's is across the street, Wendy's down the hill. Easy access from the highway just outside of downtown Dandridge. For this caliber of hotel, it is an excellent value.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
7  Thank SCVoyageur
Reviewed 30 April 2010

We came here mainly to rest for the night in an inexpensive new hotel on our trip back from Washington, DC to Alabama. Website says there is a "refrigerator in all rooms" but ours did not have one. We appreciated the "no smoking" option and all rooms on this hall are non-smoking (but there are smoking rooms in the hotel). That usually means that the hotel will smell like smoke sooner or later. So, if you prefer a non-smoking environment, I would suggest coming sooner and not later. Interesting note: the free wi-fi was actually from the Super 8 hotel next door, that appears to have been built about the same time. We used the coupon from a rest area travel brochure and there was no problem with check-in.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Silonius3
Reviewed 13 April 2010

We stayed at the Jefferson Inn for 4 nights. The room and hotel and general were clean and adequate. The Continental Breakfast was nothing special - 2 types of cereal, doughnuts and waffles. We ended up eating out for breakfast each day. They did not even have orange juice, just TANG. Overall, the place was clean, but nothing special. I would probably stay there again for 1 night if traveling though the area, but not for several nights.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family