US$122
Hampton Inn Dandridge(Dandridge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
  • Pool
Rodeway Inn(Dandridge)
TripAdvisor
Shepard Inn(Dandridge)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswafflesfront deskcontinental breakfastwaffle housenice tvhalf the coststay there againaffordable place to stayroom was cleanone nightstaff was very friendlywi fiair conditionerfirst floorfast foodholiday inn expressmotel
Reviewed 12 September 2010

my wife and i stay here every year, and find it to be a nice motel.will be going back this year for 6 days for a golf tournament. confortable rooms , clean.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
8  Thank timberpines
Reviewed 25 August 2010

very nice. very clene . new facility. very quite. price is very good. breakfast very nice. we would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
7  Thank ajukajal
Reviewed 29 June 2010

The Jefferson Inn had one of the cleanest rooms (bathroom, especially) that I'd stayed in recently. They aren't anything fancy and at times I could hear my neighbors TV, but the king bed was comfy, the mini fridge & microwave were convenient & it was in my price range along my travel route. I would definately return.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
8  Thank alexharned
Reviewed 28 June 2010

I was told this was a new motel but furniture and linens were very worn. T.V. was a few years old. My husband had to play around with cable wires to get HBO to show. Free breakfast was 2 kinds of cereal and donuts. We ended up eating breakfast out which added to our expensives. Rooms were small and beds were small. Pillows very poor quality. Shower had a leak and broken tile in the bathroom. Check out is 11, at 10:59 as I'm going out the door they call me to tell me it's time to check out. My husband travels a great deal on business, stays in alot of motels and never has had this happen, even when he is running late. I will not stay here again. I can stay somewhere else for only 5 dollars more. The only good thing I can say is it was basicly clean but not as clean as your home.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank magoodwin
Reviewed 19 May 2010

I paid $40 plus tax for a total of $45 for a king size second floor room & continental breakfast. The bedroom & bath were very clean & in excellent condition. No nicks or burns on the furniture, no broken tiles or old caulking in the bathroom. All new. The room was large, the bed was firm, a nice TV with HBO & small frig. & small coffee maker. Breakfast included 2 cereals, a waffle maker, apple & orange juice, doughnuts & coffee. I didn't see decaf but the coffee was good, not weak. It was quiet upstairs, although there is no elevator for those who cannot do stairs. The inside corridor and stairs are bright & clean. Shoney's is across the street, Wendy's down the hill. Easy access from the highway just outside of downtown Dandridge. For this caliber of hotel, it is an excellent value.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo