“great restaurant in a small town”
Review of Fehn's 1891 House Restaurant - CLOSED

Fehn's 1891 House Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Have never had a bad meal here. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone. Owner always makes you feel welcome.

2  Thank vsfkyfan

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I had eaten at the previous Fehn's Restaurant (now closed) and was excited to hear they had opened a new location. The new incarnation is, in my opinion, even better! For one thing, the house in which it is located is just stunning. But even beyond that the food and service were both top-notch. I was there with family, but I can see this being an excellent romantic dinner as well. If you have young kids they may be a little disappointed as it is not really a "family" restaurant, but it is excellent for adults.

2  Thank Stephen G
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Fehn's has the best food in Dayton! It is a little pricey and we only go on special occasions but I've never had anything that wasn't scrumptious. The restaurant itself is a restored home from over a hundred years ago which adds to the charm of "an evening out."

1  Thank lovetotravel55229
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We had four couples for a birthday party last Friday night and it was outstanding. We had two servers for our party and our service was excellent. Our food came as ordered and it was delicious. There were many outstanding choices on the menu but my favorite is the prime rib. We had a very enjoyable evening

1  Thank Doug F
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I had my daughter's bridal shower there and was simply amazed and completely satisfied with the owner's professionalism and courtesy in making this a special day. The food, punch, coffee, and decor was wonderful. So pleased and happy!! I recommend Fehn's 1891 House to all for your special day!

1  Thank Sherriedwards