“Terrible service and bad food”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #19 of 40 Restaurants in Dayton
Dayton, Tennessee
“Terrible service and bad food”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Today was probably our 6th time in 2 months going here and having a mistake with the food. This is our last visit. I am tired of giving them chances. They never get your order right, and when you try to tell them they left something out, they get mad or defensive. The food is almost always cold and it very tasty. We love Taco Bell, but would rather drive to Chattanooga on occasion to get good food then come back to this one.

• Visited March 2014

Dayton, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, When they get your order right.”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I cannot tell you how many time I’ve gotten back home, looked in the bag to discover that my order is totally wrong. All Food that I Received was good, but you can only loose so many tacos before you realize, hey I’ve lost 30$ this year from their mistakes. I quit going back to restaurant to get my food corrected due to their management staffs rudeness. every time I did go back the acted like I was in the wrong and I was lying.

Visited January 2014

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!