“Not my typical hotel choice” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn Decherd

Quality Inn Decherd
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Decherd
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Not my typical hotel choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2010

I typically don't stay in a hotel that has rooms that their doors go directly outside. I like interior facing doors into a hallway. Even with my safety concern of this, I felt completely safe and found that this was in a great location. I had to check out and immediately come back and check in for one more night due to a family emergency. The staff was so great that they gave me the discounted rate for that unplanned night that I had booked through a travel website. The room was a little cramped with a pack and play due to a chair, but we made it work and we will definitely be returning

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Champaign, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2010

My husband and I ran across The Jameson Inn by accident. It looked so nice, we decided to stay. So convenient, clean, friendly staff and a great breakfast! We will be looking for Jameson Inn's the next time we travel!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank junebuggal
Atlanta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2010

We broke down off the Interstate 24 kinda the middle of nowhere.
The people of this area were wonderful to me and my family.
Two gentlemen did everything tohey could to fix me and put me on the road and when it was obvious that it was not a road side fix they took me and my family to the Jameson Inn. They said it was the best place around. The TV did not work in the room, I told the front desk and they immidiately moved me to another room and were very friendly. In the morning I found out my car repair may take most of the day and with us having no where to go I was worried about where my family would be able to wait after check out time. I spoke to the lady at the check out and she thought she could extend our check out by an hour or so, but I would neeed to speak to the manager when she arrived. The lady even gave me a couple of other shop # just in case I needed a back up plan. When the Manager arrived I spoke with her and she told us what ever we needed they would take care of us.. and they did. Thank you very much for your kindness and hospitality.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
fayetteville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2010

I stay at a lot of hotels but none like this one , the staff was the best iv ever seen sahnnon and charlotte was so helpful i have never been there before and they made me feel right at home , i give them a 10 if im ever in the area i will stop in just to say hi thats how good of friends they are

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2009

We were in town visiting family. The same weekend there was a free medical clinic at the high school there. Many doctors in town to work at the clinic the next day. All rooms were filled. The staff went out of their way to try and accommodate the guests and obtain extra rooms needed. Jami is particularly helpful to the guests.

The only complaint I have with this location is the size of the beds--they need to offer 2 queen sized beds in rooms.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
Champaign-Urbana, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2009

We were in town for father's 95th birthday on September 23, 2009. Family of four generations all came from Chicago, Champaign/Urbana, IL, and Brandenton, Florida. Can't beat the way that the entire staff works together as a family to treat you as family!! Better than staying with family; no work. Jameson does all the work for you, at a great price.
Rooms are great!! Daughter and her husband and other son had king sized-beds. We had two queens, as we had grandson, Tyler, with us.
Please stay at Jameson for the best stay in Winchester, Tullahoma, Decherd, TN area!!
Nancy Elizabeth Brown-Smith

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
Davenport, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2009

I recently traveled to Decherd, TN to visit my dad and stayed at the Jameson Inn with my dog. The hotel was very clean considering that they accept pets. I have had recent experiences where hotels that accept pets are not very clean. This hotel exceeded my expectations and the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Decherd
BEST WESTERN Inn
The Sewanee Inn
The Sewanee Inn
#1 of 1 in Sewanee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tullahoma East

Been to Quality Inn Decherd? Share your experiences!