“Nice Place”
Review of Bobarosa Saloon

Bobarosa Saloon
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Del Rio
Reviewed 20 December 2012

This is a great place beside the river you can relax without anyone bothering you. Its very cool in the summer after a long ride. the people who run the place are very nice people. Great fun and entertainment.

2  Thank Douglas W

Reviewed 14 June 2012

A friend of mine told me about this place. I took a trip from Florida to TN to ride my Harley in the Great Smoky Mountians National Park. I heard that this was quite a unique place. So, I took the drive out of my way to check it out! WOW! What a great place. If you are a biker looking for a great watering hole, this place is worth the drive. When we arrived, we went inside to find nothing but great service. We got us a cold drink and ordered us something to eat and went out to the deck on the river. Before we could get out the door to relax on the deck, the owner and his wife (former Florida residents) introduced themselves and made sure that we felt at home. After eating our meal and having a couple of cold one's, we hated to leave this quaint little place on the river, but we needed to get on with our ride. Before we left we grabbed a couple of Bobarosa T-Shirts and continued our ride through the mountains. A few months later, we headed to Bikeweek Daytona. I wore my Bobarosa T-Shirt that I had bought upon our visit. While at bike week, I heard a guy shout, "Hey Bobarosa!" I turned and looked and it was a guy who also had on a Bobarosa T-shirt. Turns out he was from England and had been to the Legendary Bobarosa. We talked for bit and went on our way. If you are ever near East Tennessee, you've gotta check this place out. I'm telling ya, it is a legand in the making. You'll be able to say, "I've been to Bobarosa!!"

4  Thank Tiger G
Reviewed 19 October 2010

I rode from Chas. SC to Bobarosa Saloon via stopping in Hendersonville for the night. I arrived around noon on a Sunday just as the band was warming up. I sat down at a pick nick table next to a beautiful running river with a train track on the other side to rest. a very nice waitress came up to the table and took my order for some food which was priced very reasonable and tasted great! The band was great, the people there were great and the atmosphere was great. I went for the whole day and had a blast. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice place to light at the end of a ride. Beautiful mountain scenery the whole way there.

4  Thank RoadKing116