“Awesome Room”

Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Dickson
Olive Branch
“Awesome Room”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Nothing bad to say about this hotel or anyone there!!!! Hotel very clean inside and out. Very nice and clean rooms. Shower was nice & hot with good water pressure. King size bed was VERY COMFY! Plenty of outlets to plug into. Typical breakfast with waffels. Customer service was over the top. Management went over and beyond to make my stay a great one! Not only will I recommend this hotel, but I look forward to my next trip thru town so I can stay again!

Room Tip: I have stayed at this hotel 3 times in past year and haven't gotten a bad room yet.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Hope, Arkansas
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Traveling through the area. Very pleased with our stay at this location. Front desk staff was friendly. Price was good. Everything was very clean. We enjoyed the waffles, muffins, juice and cereal for breakfast. Would definitely stay again, if in this area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Bowling Green, Ohio
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We had initially intended to stay in Nashville while traveling to southern Mississippi but found that, by driving just a bit outside of Nashville, the hotel rates were considerably cheaper. This establishment was conveniently located, clean, and within easy walking distance of multiple dining options. The "Super Start" breakfast was rather average but it sufficed for us.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We arrived after dark and checked in with no problem. Our dog was an additional $10 charge but we knew that ahead of time. The room was clean and quiet but the fluorescent fixture in the bathroom flickered. We reported it in the morning. Breakfast was very basic but there is a nearby Cracker Barrel or McDs if you need more. Would recommend and stay again if we are passing through the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Seminole
Reviewed 5 March 2014

My initial check in date was on the 7th, 8th & 9th. The days were booked separately because of a flight change and awards night redeemed. Arrived late night on the 7th and had to wait for the older man working to check in 2 customers. The first man to check in was Caucasian and there was no problem. The second guy was a minority who seemed to have a problem with his card payment. When he asked the guy what was wrong, he answered him very rudely. After several attempts the guy was checked in and it was my turn. The gentleman rudely told me of the one night stay that I booked and I replied that I actually have 3 nights there. He rudely said that he only see one and how many people are staying with me! I had never experienced this before. My husband and I travel a lot and this is the worst that I have ever been treated. Then I try to pay with a different credit card than what I booked with and he rudely told me that he could take my card, but it had already been charged on the other card on file, because of the late check-in. Now, I have never experienced this either. Especially when I make a note that I will be checking in late. I was pleased with the manager, she was very nice when I met her on the day after my checking in.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Dickson, Tennessee
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Customer service was fair. Bed sheets has hair that was not anyone's in the room called for new sheets. Had to change myself. Pillowcases were wrinkled. Looked like bed had been made up from previous people. No new sheets. Bathtub looked dirty and old.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travellers are raving about these Dickson hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dickson
Best Western Executive Inn
#1 of 13 in Dickson
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Centerville

Been to Super 8 Dickson? Share your experiences!