Super 8 Dickson
Good 3.5/5
Comfort Inn(Dickson)
Quality Inn(Dickson)
Average 3/5
All reviewsroom was cleanrecommend this hotelstaff was very friendlynight's restwafflesfirst floormotelvincemicrowavecerealtennesseeinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a safe place to lay my head, when I got too sleepy to drive, and not wanting to spend much money. This worked fine. The room was cheap and the bed was comfortable. I appreciate the interior hallways and the parking space right in front.

I did not use the pool, but would next time, especially for the price. The breakfast looked very basic, and we ate at cracker barrel instead. The front desk staff were friendly. I did note cigarette burns in my blanket, but it looked and smelled clean. The tub was old and worn, but clean with good hot water. Again, I was not expecting a luxery stay. At half the price of some nearby hotels, this is exactly what I wanted.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Heather G
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This was as clean a Super 8 as I have ever stayed in. It was a comfortable bed. Nice and helpful staff. Lots of eateries located close to the hotel. Well lit parking area. Would not have a problem staying there again. Thanks for the quiet evening.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The price is great. Front staff was very unfriendly. Cigarette holes in the bed covers with stains on sheets. Remnants of bath soap and shampoo from previous tenants in the shower. My friend had a spider in the wash cloth when she started to use it. Think we will skip next time. Also strong odor when entering front lobby.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family