“Great Food!”

Cuisines: American
Tennessee
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We eat at this Applebee's often. Always fast and friendly service and love their food. Our favorite is the appetizer sampler! Will continue to go again and again.

Visited August 2012

Dickson, Tennessee
“Could be worse I guess”
Reviewed 23 July 2012 via mobile

So so food so so service. Typical chain fare and decor

Manteo, North Carolina
“It's Applebee's!”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

It's just what every Applebee's is.No more,no less.Very good food.no surprises.This was the first Applebee's I ever went to & I liked it enough to try the one in Nags Head NC when I got home!

Visited June 2012
Middle Tennessee
“I didn't order the right thing.”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

We went on a Saturday evening. We got a table as all the booths were full. Basketball and baseball were playing on the TV screens, but my wife didn't want to watch. We has $30 in gift cards to use. The menu was colorful. Applebee's has an offer for 2 entres and an appetizer for $20 and that is what we ordered. I had the Oriental Chicken Salad (grilled or fried? I had the grilled.) My wife had the riblets and for the appetizer we had the mozzarella cheese sticks with marinara sauce. The wrong thing to order was the riblets. Just too much bone fat and grizzle. I don't order ribs because I think all ribs are that way, but my wife who does order ribs often assures me that these riblets were way too little meat and way too much non-meat. I liked my oriental chicken salad. The meat was grilled tasty, lean, white meat. The dressing was tangy and the salad was fresh not limp. We also had left over cheese sticks as there were plenty, 10 or so. Then we had $1 deserts which hit the spot. These were a small brownie wedge with small ice cream and hot fudge. Waitress we helpful and attentive. The bill came to just under $25 so we gave the $30 gift card, and told her to keep the tip. What good would it be to carry around a $1.50 gift card anyway? Next time my wife will try a burger or a 7 oz fillet Mignon.
Overall if there was a 3.5 rating we might have gone for that.
There is an outside dining area if you want to smoke.

• Visited June 2012
Dickson, Tennessee
“Average food and prices...”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Typical Applebee's food and prices. Improved menu and better waitress since the new upgrade on the building.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!