“Nice, Clean”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Dickson
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Nice, clean hotel with very nice and caring staff . Good breakfast with great coffee! We will stay here again when we are in the area. Great location and easy to find, right of the highway. Logan's Roadhouse is right next door (we walked) and was very good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Sherry C
There are newer reviews for Best Western Executive Inn

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The customer service provided by this budget hotel was excellent. The owner personally hosted breakfast, cooking waffles and greeting guests. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the WiFi worked well. The overall experience was a cut above what is expected at this price point.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jane M
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I was looking for an option for a one-night stay between business trips to keep from having to make a long drive home. I needed good value, but desired quality too. I was delighted with the Best Western at Dickson. It was extremely clean, well-kept, comfortable, and the staff was friendly and helpful. It is also close to great restaurants and the stores I needed. I will definitely stay again as I am on the road between west and middle Tennessee!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Renee C
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed one night. This BW was very motorcycle-friendly. The staff/managers were extremely helpful, and the property was very well cared for. The bedding was great, and even the pool area was very clean. Attention to detail was evident inside and out. We would definitely stay here again. Great value for a reasonable price.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank DC829
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I really did enjoy my stay at this hotel. Noramlly I do not like to say in hotels where the room entry is directly to the outside, The room was clean and the breakfast was excellent. The exterior of the hotel was clean and inviting. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Yolanda W
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I did a lot of research before choosing where to stop on our vacation. we had tickets for grand ole opry but didn't want to stay in Nashville. We were very happy with our choice. This best western was very clean, the rooms are newly remodeled, the beds were very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kelly C
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I rated this excellent due to value for cost. This is not a 5 star hotel. However, it is clean with comfortable beds and helpful and friendly staff. We stayed one night but we were pleasantly surprised with our accommodations. The exterior is very basic and we were slightly nervous upon arrival. No worries! Although basic the room was very pleasant and we rested well. Breakfast was included and once again, while not a gourmet meal, it offered plenty of choices and everything was fresh. The gentleman at the front desk was particularly helpful and accommodating. If you are looking for good value I'd recommend this!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family